My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Future Trunks : the Nanny

I woke rested on a couch my mother, doting over me as usual. She's the same in both timelines. I suppose I am happy for that. I have no idea how I got here but I went immediately back To the bar. To find out if any news had trickled down.

My Source knew nothing new about Tart's sister. I guess I'll have to work on building a new tracker. He did say something about a nurse, and that she took care of a saiyan. Cain! A lead perhaps?

I looked through the phone books. And found one nurse in Darktown. ( the part of West City where the Crime Alley is.) I flew towards there and saw why he told me to see her some kind of cybernetic demon thing was going to kill her.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

It had the old lady in the claws. I flew at super speed, and snatched her out of there. I could see she she was injured.

" That was may target !" it said. " Well now you have a new one ." I said. This thing was stronger , and than I thought. It knocked me around some . Then it fired lasers at me I barely dodged him. I ki blasted back at this thing it put up a force field. "Great." I thought to myself.


It came in faster than I expected and cut me in the chest. If it wasn't for the sayian armor I keep under my shirt I would be dead. I powered up to ss3, and tried Finish Buster. It's field resisted it.

This was some high end tech here. While I was standing shocked it grabbed me. I took out the other me's Adamantum/ silver sword, and cut it. " Ha! You have to put the field down to touch me. I slashed some more parts.

Then I picked it up, and tossed it into the sky there I hit it with a Final Flash. Pieces of it fell down all over the city. , but they were too small too do any damage.

I picked Up the Nanny and started flying her towards West City general hospital. " Thank you young man You know you remind me of Cabain." That's a name that sounded very familiar. " "Who's he?" I asked. " A half saiyan baby I helped raise. Cabain? Cain!

Now I know where I heard that name He was a saiyan hero, mom told me about him before she would cry herself to sleep at night t was one of Dad's favorite stories. From his race. Of course he never told me it sense he was dead, in my timeline.

when I put her in the hospital she said." I can't afford this place . "Don't worry I'll pay for it. " I said. I have more info on Cain but nothing that will help me find him . Oh well At least I saved the life of a sweet old lady.

Labels: