My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, March 24, 2006

Brolly: I have returned



Hell.... Cannot not hold me! I Escaped the demons. With that Bitch Lilith screaming " Don't l;et the Monssssster esssssscape!"

I am not a monster I am a god! There ....... is only ....... one thing on my mind ....... revenge. Against Kakarot, against That little blue haird whore who killed .......... me. I live again.......I sit here drinking in some bar...... I crushed ..... a man for his money. Now I...... am drinking alcohol.

While some..... waitress stares at me. It does not matter she does not matter.... Soon this world will be mine, When I...... am finished there will be only a small cinder. The Earth...... shall soon know the wrath of the Legendary Super saiyan.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Son Goku gossips...

Oh no!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?