My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Its a family affair...

I do not know why I allowed Karen to remain with me... Letting her live here has been one headache... She has been nagging for me to quit aiding and working with Victor the Black Plague.

Then my sister came to visit....



Before I knew it I was here to fight along side my father...


I Scowled " You aren't worthy to lick my shoes you Gene Simmons looking freak! As for your comments about my little sister, they shall not go unpunished!" I turns ss4 " Pay attention because I know your attention span is pretty short Lobo!"




Lobo charge at me and I launched a ki blast sending him flying... I turned to look at Frienza who started to hit himself uncontrolably....



He charged behind me while I was distracted, a foolish mistake on my part...


however, I was able to adminster several jabs and kicks... For continued to fight endlessly as I kept my word and extrended apporiate punishment to this fool.



I prepared a final blast and....

Lobo pulled a gun and I had to think fast...


and roll out of his way...

but I got hit just then I saw a ki blast





"I did not need your help clown"





He faced me as he reached for my throat, "What did I say about calling me clown! When we are through here I have a score to settle for my son."

I growled at him and was about to attack when an explosion blew us apart




I stood and caught sight of something.... Have I gone insane? What is this I ..... I powered and got ready to attack ....



to be continued here....

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Son Goku gossips...

Just remember after this I'm taking you out.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?