My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A visit from the clown

Karen has been nagging me all day.. She fusses that I spend to much time training.

Karen sighs, "If your not training you are off doing his bidding. Why are you so loyal to him."

"He is the only one that never abandon me. Bah! I dont expect you to understand woman."

"Woman? This woman has a name... You know I have heard Vegeta speak to Bulma that way and..."

"Do not mention his name!"

"AND I wont put up with it.... You can call me by name or something sweet like happy bunny... muffin"

I felt my self cringe , "Alright you win. We will do something together but I am not calling you.... those names, Karen."


I was waiting for her to get ready dreading this and angry at the time I would miss in training when the doorbell rang...


It was my sister and..... company....


"Cain we need to talk to you." Bra stated...

The clown walked in... "So you have come to finish our little disagreement clown"

Goku hit me with a Ki blast before I could fire one at him...

Just then Karen hit the clown upside the head with a rolled up newspaper "Woman! Stay out..." and then she pointed it at me...

"NO FIGHTING IN MY HOUSE! Especially after I spent hours cleaning this sty," She then hit me, "And what did I say about calling me woman."

Father seemed amused as did his consort...

The Clown looked at Karen as I did.... at the same time we both said, "Outside."

"Enough! Kakarot! Cabain! stop it!" my father walked between us...

They explained the situation..... "I know of one who would help us but Pantha is right... we can not kill the mindflayer but we can weaken him by using another mindflayer. We will go see the exile.... "


I then smirked at Karen... "Sorry but you are always saying I should do good, so I really should go too."

We were off to Crime Alley Bar .... "Hey Buzz.... Seen the exile around?"

"Backroom... He is punishing someone for cheating at last nights poker game."

We walked in and a guy fell blood oozing from every opening in his head...

"AWWWW if it isnt The Reaper," the Exile said.....



"I need you to help us with another mindflayer... "

"Hmph, you are not talking my language..."

I looked at my father, "He needs money."

Bulma pulled out alot of cash before vegeta struck him with a Ki....

"Awww see now, where is the mindflayer?"

"We do not know... But he has a friend and my sons locked in a coma." Vegeta stated...

"Then take me to them."

When we got there I saw my brother, well brothers lying in a coma.... The Exile looked them over....

"yes I can see him... Awww this is not ordinary Mindflayer... Its a Halfbreed.... Will be difficult, he can use special abilities to shield his self.... He controls shadows, something his human half posses... He is a mutant this is how they were able to combine the two spiecies.... These three are seeking out his mental connection good... good... We should help... I will kept thier minds strong and guide them where I can... but you need to find the half breed, distract him but do not kill him... He will be protected I assure you... "



I looked at father, "I am in."

Goku shoved me back, "This doesnt concern you."

This clown is pushing more than my body.... I prepared a ki blast...

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vegeta gossips...

Happy Bunny Muffin? Bwhahahahahahahaahahahahaha!

11:35 AM  
Blogger The Grim Reaper gossips...

go a head father laugh now but you know the Women this thing is contagious and I should warn you Karen is going on a girls night out with Bulma and Bra

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?