My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, April 28, 2006

Soul searching...

Karen nagged me to help with this Vampi thing... I went and got Bra, my sister. We had left ... Well I suppose he is my brother but younger or older I do not know... to fight Gogeta... I must say I have more respect for him than I do my little brother and his slacking or the clown spawn sniffing around my sister....


We found Hotstuff but he wasnt the same anymore... After we found out what happen Miria and I formulated a plan...

Hotstuff lead us through brimestone and fire molten caves... We soon arrived at a portal...

"Okay, this is it... When we pass here we enter Hades... Dad the door to Elysian is to the left a few meters..."

I watched as Miria picked Hotstuff up, "I would perfer you to stay here Son." I looked away

then I growled in a gruff, "Your wasting time..."

Miria got in my face, his face still bloody from his fight with Gogeta, "I am in charge here..."

I admired his gile... "Careful brother."I growled back...

We enter the portal... Just as we were warned we lost our strengths... It was as if this place feed off our Ki thus preventing us from using it...

AS we were walking in the direction to the door of Elysian I saw mirrors,
As I passed by one I heard a familiar voice... "Cabain... help me Cabain... " It was my mother Miria gave me a warning, "Don't look into them they will only reflect your worse fears... despair nightmares..." My mother's soul is down here.... I have to find her...
He yelled to me, "What you see in those mirrors arent true..." Miria grabbed me as I walked away... "Are you listening? "

"I will not leave my mother here, she doesnt belong here. She was a Saint..." Just then another Voice came from the mirror, "It was his fault, your father... Oh the pain... Cabain..."

Miria grabbed me and shook me, "If I could Ki blast you I would... Listen it isnt real.. its you... what you fear..."
He picked up a rock and shattered the mirrors...

I picked up the pieces and then dropped them...
Finally we reached the doors and he went inside to look for Vampi, I looked in but lightening kept strikeing out at me... For some reason someone didnt want me in there...
I kept trying to get inside but it wouldnt let me then I heard laughter..

"been a naughty boy? Done ssssome really bad thingsssss have we?...."

The vampiric woman appeared... "You must be Lilith..."

"Perhapssss we can make a deal?"

"Perhaps you can go to hell..."

She laughed and opened her arms as to gesture around, "Already there..."

"Cabain... Don't listen to her..." Just then a mirrored image of my mother appeared within Elysian... I tried to reach her but still it wouldnt let me in... I wouldnt not listen to the cackling of Lilith or be stopped by the lightening and firebolts... I kept fighting until I calapsed exhausted...
I began to weep in despair, I fail to get to you... I failed....

If only I had my Super Sayian power....

Labels: