My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've healed

The boy.... And his slut Princess, thought they could..... Kill me? Hah! I.... have healed. Now.... I hear ... at the bar ... Somone named ..... Reaper ....looking for other saiyans....... colonies. too.....bad he will not find any. I have ..... been destrying those colonies.....for years. Soon....I will be the only saiyan left. I live ......so others must die.

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger The Grim Reaper gossips...

Watch what you call my sister... and I will stop you.. you will not destroy those colonies

1:00 AM  
Blogger Brolly gossips...

Can't help it.....if you cannot ...accept the.... truth about your sister. And I already have destroyed .....some ...No one can stop .....the legendary ...Supersaiyan

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?