My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Match: In prision again.

Damn it! There was this superhero convention in Metropolis, ( It's not like the city needs anymore heroes with the Super dorks there.) me and Fury get paid to rough up this one hero who was there, away from his city , and allies and who shows up? Freaking Superman that's who!

He defeated us and had us locked up. Because I escaped several times before I'm locked up in a red sun room this time the walls made of thick Adamantium. No Tactile Telekinesis or the Kryptonian powers. I guess unless I think of something I'm stuck here for quite some time.

After I think this the cell is opened. And the Heroslayer is on the other side. Great... the Heroslayer. Biggest nut around. Most of us super criminals want power or money The others want revenge.

But this guy is a serial killer with his own delusions of grandeur. My usual rule is don't work with someone who's motives I don't understand." What do you want nut ball?" I ask.

" A world without costumed hypocrites who live under the delusion of heroism" he answers. " But for now you to work along side me."

I roll my eyes. " Why would I work for some guy who sees a hornet's nest, and wants to chuck a rock at it?" I sneer.

" You want to kill Superboy I can help you do that by joining my Dark Titans."

I have a huge laugh at that. " Sorry Pal I was already on an evil version of Teen Titans Team. I ended up with freaking Jericho stuck in my body for a few months, and locked up at STAR labs don't want to replay that again."



"Oh Okay then Match I guess I'll just leave you here, and won't pay you the money I had waiting for you. Or the chance to get back at Team Legacy for all the humiliations they've heaped on you lately."

I admit Legacy members have had an annoying habit of beating me up but that's what superheroes do. They really aren't on enemies list man in fact I'd like to get the Spoiler alone some time, she'd be calling me "Boy Wonder" Afterwards she's one mom I'd like to..

" Hey!" Heroslayer gets me out of my fantasy. " You want out or not?"

Sigh. I don't want to be in another evil Titans but I do want free, and i do want the money. " Spring Fury, and we have a deal."

So That's how I find myself with my girl in a ship with a hooded psychopath going who knows where a few minutes later. Fury Whispers. " Can we trust this Loony Toon?"

" We play along for the money and our freedom. But at the first sign of it going bad we ditch him, or we kill him but you know maybe we could use one more person on our side... Hey Slayer! if you're still recruiting I have another person to join this little squad."




1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Match looks more how superheroes should look!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?