My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I hate family reunions.

Sometime in the near future


I left Gwen to do well whatever it was she was doing, and got visited from my cousin, and the Rodent Spawn They told me about how West City was devastated while I was gone in the time stream.

Ugh. No more time travel for me. It just keeps screwing things up. I picked up Gwen, at New Gotham having some kind of crazy conversation with her mother, and the New Batman, Terry.

I meet up with my cousin. "Vampiro" Wolfgang Briefs

And the Rodent boy Jamie and his little. " Ki claws."


“So what's up with the vampire saiyan, and baby Wolverine?" Gwen sneers.

“Since when do you act like Ravager Darling?" Rodent boy asks. “And is Batwoman going to be here?" he plays with his hair “She’s one fine lady."

“You do know you're talking about my mother don't you Howlett?" I growl.

“So we all make mistakes." He grins.

“Quiet you two stop acting like children on a playground. Or in your case Cain our grandfather." Wolfie hisses. “Aunt Cassandra wouldn't want to be a part of this Jamie. She always had an aversion to killing, and this is going to get bloody."

“What are we going to do anyway?" Gwen pipes in.

“Well Gwen the city has been cut up in sections by warlords Super villians, mostly though one is Vlad's son."

"Alucard." Gwen shivers.

" You know him?" Vampiro asks.

"Yeah he was an enemy of Legacy's, had a thing for my mom, and Bruce's mom. He tried to mind control them a few times, and was a creepy stalker."

" Hmph. Like father like son." Vampiro spits.

“So pretty much we kill them, and free the city also we take out all the monsters roaming around." I surmise. “Okay I've already called the LOA they'll be here by tomorrow."

I sense two high power levels a guy at first who I think is my Grandfather Vegeta but starts laughing, and giggling sigh my cousin Son Vegeta, and his brother who looks like a pissed off Goku. Son Bardock, Bra and Goten's brats.

“Hello Bruce you're coming with us." Bardock orders.

“Nice to see you too. Now go away." I smirk.

“But Cain you can help a lot of people if you know come with us." Son Vegeta tried the good cop approach.

“Not interested in helping Grandpa fight whoever he's ticked off this week especially since you didn't invite our cousin.”

"You're a Saiyan Prince, just the same as I you should care about your people, and not whatever measly thing you and the Drakulonian prince are going to do here."


“West City is where you grew up it was pretty important to my mom, granddad too at one time. I'm not leaving it in this state."

“Look here mama's boy!" Bardock shouts.


“Are you forgetting who broke your arm when I was six, and you were a teenager?" I sneer.

Son Veg put his arm around me.


We all feel a huge power level.

“Checking up on me father?" I ask.

“Nope. Just curious why all my family are here, Bardock, Vegeta did Father send you here?"

“Well Uncle Vincent..." Veg starts.

“Don’t answer. I already know just had a long angry conversation with him well he was angry, at you two for how did he put it? Oh yeah “Those deserting sons of the Clown Spawn! I didn't tell them to go to Earth if you see them tell them to get their asses back here before I go and get them!"

“was that all he said?" Son Vegeta gulps.

“Well there was a lot of 'Bah'!" Dad laughs. “I’d think you'd better go before he gets here or worse yet my big sister."

They both fly off. “So what are you doing here Boy?" Dad asks,

“What you should have done already." I glare.


“You could be right Bruce, but your mother didn't see anyway to save this city without killing, and you know your mom. Same thing I've been dealing with since I was sixteen."

“Maybe she needs a real man..." Jamie jumped in.

“You wouldn't last three minutes... boy." Father laughs. " then after the City fell there was so much we had to deal with... fine I won't tell Cass what your up to, but if you need my help call."

He flies off.

“So what do we hit first Jamie asks

“Capsule Corp. We take back our home first." I state now all there is left to do is wait for the LOA to get here.




1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

I think the time continuum has gone awry again.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?