My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Mark of Cain: One Year Later.



Everyone thanks I should be worried about Vendetta. I know she's acted pretty badly, but she’s more normal now I can sense her mind mending. Though she still really doesn't like Justice or Galen. She says her mental problems mean “I don't have to pretend I like them."

Not sure if she means that or not. We look over the Citadel of the Trapper. Diagram we got from Bart's connections to the Legion of Superheroes. Galen asks “Are you sure these plans are up to Date?"

"No, but words like 'date' is meaningless to the Trapper." I state." Whatever it's time to put an end to this. We can plan as much as we can. But in the end we can only what we can I don't plan on sitting on my hands and waiting for my whole life to unravel."

“He patted my shoulder.” I didn't mean for you to do that I meant what I meant was we need to know as much of our enemy as possible."

“Kind of hard when what we know of the enemy is myth and legend." I sigh.

“Has the person you asked to help us answered?” He questions.

“Yes I have the ace in the hole he was easier to recruit than others, but he'd never give up on a friend I should have known."

I give a good little speech to the troops. Then Aunt Steph confronts me. “You are not taking Gwen with you!"

She gets in her mother's face. “Where he goes I go!"

“Baby you're not well." Steph pleads.

“So what? Being crazy can help us. But you can come along if ya want a little mother daughter bonding."

Then the hairs on the back on neck move. “Hello mother."

“Hey son." She acts happy not something she usually is with me.

“What do you want? To lecture me on how I'm doing evil again?" I accuse. She laughs. “No, you’re finally um... acting like he way you were raised. I dislike... you killing... but to save lives I um understand it."

She does something odd her arms come out of the shadows where she's hiding. And she ... hugs me." Um Mom this is a little embarrassing."

“Shut up little boy." She laughs. “Do me one favor..."

“What’s that?" I wonder what she's up to.

“Be good." I roll my eyes, but she's already sneaking off.

We all enter grandma Bulma's Time ship looking at her is so odd, She looks younger than she should be, in fact so do my mother , and Aunt Steph. What is going on here?

“Next stop the end of time!" Grandma jokes.

Outside the Citadel, a bunch of soldiers swarm us I tell Vendetta. “Okay babe no Ki moves let's save our energy for the main event."

“Yeah and I'm still going to show I'm better than your slutty aunt Justice by killing more of them than she does. “She grins. Maniacally. Sigh I should have waited until I changed time to attempt to wish back Gwen, She most likely have been normal when the new time stream came up.


Oh well I empty my bullets in to soldiers. The Flashes, and every one else battle as well as I know they can, But our “Ace in the hole" is eager to enter the battle. But he'll wait until he's called.

Finally I take out my sword and chop down the resistance after I get hurt but I'm okay. I kick down the door. and am greeted by this.





“Dad!" Justice shouts.

“Mirai!" Vampi smiles.

"That's not him." I growl.

“Observant at least you'll know who actually killed you."

Looks like we're one step closer to the main event.

TBC

Labels: , , , ,





3 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

The main event? Is there a boxing match?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Robin gossips...

You really should listen to your mother, Gwen.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier gossips...

I think I might have the X-Men start carrying swords.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?