My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gathering an army.

Sometime in the near future...

Time Trapper has screwed up my world, there's no way I’m taking this lying down. Seems now instead of Black Zero ruling the world it's now Doc Doom. He's unraveling all of my work.

I need an army first is to claim the one of my birth right, the League of Assassins. But first I've decided to meet with the current leader Damian Wayne. We meet at the Batcave. And of course Grandpa is there.


“What do you want CAIN?"

“Nice to see you too Grandpa." I snort.

Another voice demands “You do not call him that Cassandra Cain is not his daughter!"

I smirk. “Hello Damien. Remember what happened last time you told mom that? Besides you only want to say that because if your affair with Dick Grayson's daughter Night star." I still remember when I was a kid and caught the two of them gross.

“Fine what do you want Cain?" He rubs his arm, remembering mom twisting it.

“I want my faction of the LOA Uncle. As is my right."

“Fine. They have been troublesome anyway waiting for your return is this all?"

“For now." I smile. “See you next family reunion."

All of the sudden “Grandpa speaks up.” Bruce whatever you are planning Cassandra wouldn't approve."

“I know, and I've accepted it." I answer.

I get others like Uncle Jason Todd, I avoid the other Robins. I call my cousins Son Vegeta, and Son Bardock, neither accept since they are fighting a war with Grandpa Vegeta.

I next went to Aunt Vampi apparently Trapper wiped Mirai from her timeline, after a certain point. “I’ll join you Cain, If only to find out what the Trapper did to Mirai, but there's someone else who will want to help my daughter Justice."

“I thought she was in the Corru Sector." I ask.

“No. She's been in a sleeping beauty spell for years, and since Galen Vanished, and without him no one can wake her up."

I grin "Maybe, maybe not. Let me find someone."

I fly until I find uncle Thaddeus The Reverse Flash, also my dad's best friend.

“Hey kid! What's up?" Uncle Reverse Flash grins.

“Well Uncle Thad I need a favor."

“Anything for you kid." He laughs.

“Can you help me find Bart Allen?"

His eyes go wide. "Fine Though I don't wanna talk to the idiot but Vincent owes me one."

“No he doesn't I do."

“We find Bart at the Hall of Justice. My ki sense have always had troubles with Flashes, I think it's something to do with the Speed Force. That and Bat's and Thad's Ki are very similar.

We're confronted by Green Arrow Aka Connor Hawke he always had a thing for my mother. And never liked me besides the Arrows, and The LOA always had problems. “What do you two psychos want?"

“I’m a foundin' member of Team Legacy moron I ain't no psycho."

Uncle Conner Kent gets in between us. “Connor let them in I'm curious as to what they want."

“But Superman..."

“Arrow!" he shouts. "Do you want me to bring in Nightwing?"

“No." Arrow looks at me. “Your mom should have picked me." He says in body language.

I laugh. At that after I explain what’s what to Uncle Superman. He lets us in to see Bart he's not to happy to see Thaddeus.

“I have nothing to say to you, who’s this saiyan guy?"

“I’m Cassandra Cain's Son, Bruce."

" OHWOWYOURESOBIGMANWHENDIDCASSHAVEYOU?AWWIMISSED
YOUWHENYOUWHEREABABY!WHO'SYOURDADDY? WAITISITTHATVINCENTGUY?"

Whoa speed talk." Yes I'm Vincent's son too. I was going to ask you help my Aunt well technically she's my cousin."

“Yeah?" Who's that?" He asks.

“Justice Briefs."

A blur of red and yellow flashes in front of us then he's the Flash.

“Come on Come on! Let's go!"

Seems while I was gone Vampi recruited uncle HS. Man he’s a lot bigger than last time I saw him as a teenager.

“You look more like Vincent everyday." He grins. “So we're here. What's the plan?"

"I've tried to Galen’s Universe." I explain. “There’s something blocking it portal, we need Galen since he has experience with Shadow Tech."

Gwen snorts. “We don't need that perv." I give her a look. “Oh come on it was so obvious Galen and Justice were banging."

Bart shouts "what?"

“Never mind Bart. You and Thad go and get Aunt Justice, Vampi will tell you were she is. Me I'm getting a spaceship. I need to find Grandma Bulma. The rest of you wait at this address it’s a safe house the Bats use when they need it."

I had to go and steal a spaceship at a local Space port, but finally I find my way in into the Saiyan Empire. I land on the capital planet, before I can get to the Castle; I'm jumped by a guy that looks like my Uncle Mirai.

“You little idiot you really thought you'd beat the Time Trapper. He sent me to finish you!"

“You’re that Lantern Construct that thinks it’s my Uncle! Die” I try everything I know I hit him several times with lethal force it does nothing something's protecting him.

He knocks me down and is about to kill me, when a Green creature slams into him and Aunt Vella Goes after him. “Leave my nephew alone freak!"

“Vella do you think you're will is stronger than the power of the Time Trapper?"



She smirks. “I’m a saiyan I don't just need my will, but I'm not the little girl you fought last time!"

I don't know Vella May have a shot but if I remember something from Jon the Interglactic Gladiator's kid's show it's that bad guys keep imoprtant devices in thier belts. I throw a shuriken, and it breaks this device on his belt, “You fool! I'll be thrown back into the fourth dimension arrrgh!"


Aunt Vella looks at me after the construct vanishes." I'm sorry Vella but I need to see grandmother."

She grins wide. “No need for that Bruce your family you are always welcome here, Dad has said that many times lets go see mom."

Some black haired kid about a year old runs up k well more waddles to Vella and clamps on to her leg.

"Who's that?" I question.

"This is Todd, Todd meet your cousin Bruce."

"Todd?" You know now that I look at the kid he looks somewhat like Jason with a tail. But I forget about that, I have to steel myself for seeing poor Grandma. A brain in a jar.

“Hey Mom! Guess who's here?" Vella excitedly shouts.

Then I'm shocked as I behold.

“Hey son, what can I do for you?"


I just stare at Grandma Time really has changed.

"Bruce? Something wrong Bruce?"

TBC

Labels: , ,





1 Sat at the bar:

Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

The Trapper cant hide

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?