My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, October 29, 2009

War Journal : Red Hood

Continued from here.

I've heard of the red Hood before. That he was a killer of scum, but also he had weird habits, like dating teenage girls, and making women he he's been with wear blue wigs. Also he worked for a scuzz bag like Tony Stark.

What I didn't know was he actually is a teenager, from the sound of his voice I'd say he's about eighteen or nineteen. “Look tall dark and snarly I was just trying get some info on the Heroslayer so I could pop a cap in him." He grumbles under his hood.

My trigger finger gets itchy " You worked for Toy Stark , Hood why should I trust the you're not going to try, and recruit him in some evil plan of his?"

“Evil Plan? Where do you get your dialogue? Look Stark was right even if you people are too bull headed to admit it. If I was trained better I wouldn't have been beaten to death with a crowbar by a sick clown."

Seems this kid has issues, and Iron Man worked on them. Before I can say anything some kid with an ugly mask puts a knife to my throat.

" Put down the Gun Skull Face shirt guy, or I'll slit your throat."

I can think of at least 20 ways to get out of this but I think I'll team up with them I can use them as meat shields when I get to Heroslayer. If they do betray me I'll have them right there where I can shoot all three together.

“Ok fine seems all three of us have the same objective, to kill Heroslayer we the weapons dealer gave me the location of his normal hang out. It’s an hour's far off drive we'll take my van."

The Red Hood smugly states. “Yeah I thought you'd change your tune that's why everyone needs a sidekick come on Scarlet."

The drive was annoying with Scarlet constantly whining about her face, and Red Hood talking in his sleep. We park outside his hideout which on the outside looks like a crime museum. I wake up the Red Hood.

“We’re here, and what's this Vidalia you keep whining about?"

“Never mind let's get ready to do this!" I ask.

He goes behind my van for some reason and I do a last second check on my weapons. Well this'll be a nice change of pace, usually I have to team up with a colorful here or anti hero in a goofy costume I'm glad I don't have to do that this time, then he comes out from behind the van.


Crap. Ah well there went that “so are we going to scout the place, and disable all the security system, then sneak in on him?" Red Hood asks.

“No I reply taking a bazooka out of my bag and blowing an entrance in the side of the wall.

He slaps his palm into his face “there goes all the element of surprise."

We don't need it we have guns.

TBC




1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Good to see 'Crime Alley' up again!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?