My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Monsters... In my city.



I sensed..... ki levels that were different than those of ........ Normal humans I... Went into the sewers to investigate. I find children fighting monsters......
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I care...... Not for the human ....... Cubs....... But the monsters .........Shall be interesting ...... To hunt.... I see the children losing...... Then a Devil ....Child attacks.

It is dressed like K.......Kakarot! I shall crush it just for .......Offending me! I....... Watch the battle after a while...... Namek child and a ghost come in.......The prey gets more interesting...... When... I am about to make myself ......... Known......I hear...... " I am the Champion of Justice! I am he who will not let evil prevail! I am the Great Saiyaman!"

The son of Kakarot......G-Gohan!


He has brought a little girl with.......Him. I can smell it is ......His!

I come out of the Shadows...... " Gohan!"

" Oh Hell! It's Brolly !" he says. " Your dead!"

" I can never die...... I always......Come back!

" We can take him Sinsa!" says the devil.

" Yeah he's just a steroid freak!" says Gohan's daughter.

" No! Your not ready to fight him! Stay behind me! You too monster squad!"

" Gohan..... Can not save you children...... I will bathe in your ...... blood and his.

" He's even sicker than last time I fought him." said Gohan.

A monster comes up to me " Hey man save what's left for us to eat." I crush it's head. This makes..... Their leader..... "Bob" mad. "War wolves strike him down!" I..... Kill them with a ki blast. Then I point at Bob " After this is over........ There will be only one ......Monster left standing! Me. ...... Then Gohan you...... And those children you protect will die!"

A thing.... That looks like a Smurf..... Called Mr Bad Wrench .... tries to hit me .... I


.... Tear off it's arm and beat it with it's own wrench! I put out it's ..... Cigar in it's eye socket. Soon Monster bodies ......Are piling up.......Some I blast...... Most I tear ...... Apart with my bare hands. Soon! ......Soon I will kill...... All these things then .......I shall crush..... My hated enemy ......Gohan.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

youre a baaaaaaaaaaaad man

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?