My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, July 13, 2007

Black Plauge is playing a dangerous game.

After reading the information I found in that shipment, I alerted all the kids, I Sent all of them to get more information . Then immediately thought better of it, but it was already too late they were all gone.


I slapped my self on my fore head, when I imagined how they would do detective work. I imagine Cass and Vincent bad touching each other on some darkened roof top. Spoiler Cussing out Robin one minute then crying about how she misses him the next. Vella analysing the local ice cream shop. Inertia vibrating into the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders locker room.


So I looked up a cop I know who's been taking kickbacks from Plague. I found him " interviewing" a beautiful female suspect. I drop my card on him. The gas coming from it scares the girl away.

He turns and I punch him in the face. He wakes And finds I've hung upside down on top a a high rise. " Good morning Jimmy. I'm on a tight schedule here, so Why don't you tell me where Plague is holing up these days?

" You!" Jimmy yells. " The guy that's making fun of Plague by being faceless."


" Heh." I couldn't help laughing at that. " I was faceless before it became all popular.So what don't you tell me where to find him I've been waiting to meet him no face to freak face. "

" No way! The Plague will kill me man!" He protests.

" Yes but that will be later, I could kill you now."

He spits at me, it misses looks like it's going to be a bad day for someone down on the street. " I know about you superhero guys! Your just bluffing!"

I shrug. "You know I was kicked out of the JLA. Too much of a crack pot. I know what others won't believe there is a conspiracy that's been going on since the days of ancient Egypt. the Common Man doesn't believe in them that aids in their goals. So you see I was written off as crazy. If anyone finds about me killing you they'll just say 'It's that Crackpot going nuts again.' So You could die right here right now, or you can have a chance to get out of town. What will you do? That is the Question."

He sings like a canary then. He tells me That Black Plague is at his Sea side mansion with a bunch of scientist demons and Meta humans then he told me more stuff I didn't want to know. Like he Played doctor with his cousin as a kid, or that he likes to wear dresses. I release him before I learn more of his sorted past.

" What am I gonna do I'm dead if I stay In West City!" He whines.

" I hear Hub City is a good place for cops on the take." I reply vanishing in a cloud of binary gas. He doesn't see me slip off my mask , or sneak out of into the entrance of the building all he knows I pulled a magic trick.

I hated to do it, but I had to work in my day job as Vic Sage at the News Station. I did a scathing report on Black Plague and police corruption, and I hoped if the virus popped up the kids could do something about it.


I was happy to see the world didn't end in the thirty minutes of my show. A Secretary gave me my messages. " These are form that Helena girl Vic, and this one came from this weird guy who was dressed all in red.

Vincent Valentine. I read his message. It was a detailed description of the forces that Wisenheim is playing with. Also those who may want to benefiting a way that will destroy the planet.

He also gave me a way to contact him because he wanted to come along in the coming battle . Time to go from my day job to my night job.


I I'm Pleasantly surprised to find that that the kids had dug more enough incriminating evidence on Plague to put him a way a looooong time. Nice to know that they listen to me. We meet with Valentine, at The Beach House.

Someone trips an alarm. ( I choose to blame Inertia) And the place is soon crawling with the Black Plague mob coming towards us.


This is where the fun part starts. " Smirks Vincent. We all back up a few steps from the saiyans well except Inertia who looks around confused, And is blown away from the ki as the twins transform. He vibrates through the wall he was about to smash into.

He comes out cursing " Grife! Why couldn't you two have sprocking warned me?!"
I must say I don't understand 31st century cuss words.

" Take out your anger on... them." Batgirl points at the onslaught coming for us . Well this is where we see if all the training I gave these kids pays off or not.

Labels: