My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, April 20, 2007

So many problems.

After the battle with Hero Slayer and Deathstroke, I found some clues to his identity a mask. It had some saliva inside it. I had sent it to do a DNA test. Damn Heroslayer is sloppy.

In time, I'll know who you are mister. The other problems? Well even though Heroslayer is my top priority. I have been cleaning up some of Black plague's minions I found a couple of so called "metas " where guarding a drug ring. The problem is I'm not sure what powers these people were supposed to have.

They were called the tickler, and the paddler. one of them tried to tickle me while another tried to use a paddle on me . I beat them both severely. You know I think these to loser just got into this by wearing a costume , and trying out a gimmick. I doubt they have any powers. Ok Neither do i But my gimmick is at least somewhat legitimate.


I left my calling card A big question mark painted on the wall., and left. While in my van compiling information another conspiracy ( Ecto cooler was made from real ghost slime.) When Someone Sneaks up on me. " Victor, Victor, Victor." Those thugs were not even in your league . Why are you wasting time with them? "

" You know Shiva I thought you were at the Boudaki."




"I thought you were dead." She chimes back. "But yes I was at the Boudokai, And it seems Cassandra made quite the little discovery."

Uh -oh . " And that would be?"

" Tell me do you know the Name Vegeta?" Answers a question with a question. I would marry her it it wasn't for the whole evil assassin thing, and the act she'd probably tear me apart for thinking it.

" Yes I've heard it." I answer.

" What do you know of this teenage boy of his that just appeared from nowhere?"

" Answer my question first. Why do you want to know?"

She sighs. " Because I have seen potential in him, with his powers , and natural skill he would make the perfect protege' . that and the boy seems almost to be a blank slate easily molded.Now tell me what do you know, and don't tell me you don't know anything, you have files on everyone with Meta abilities."


I tip my hat to her. " Rumor has it he and his twin are really months old. Some enemy of Vegeta's kidnapped them, and either aged the artificially, or they were already in the process of it, some mutation? They were exposed to something? the rumors are a little sketchy what is known, is a bunch of data was downloaded into their brains, and they were supposed to weapons against their father. It didn't turn out that way. They killed their captors, and have been living here ever since."


" So he's already taken life?" She grins. "Good. Now I'll give you some free info The boy is being tested by David He wants to have him battle one of his best trainees, and a son of Ra's AL Ghul to the death. If the boy kills AL Ghul which he no doubt will David will consider him worthy of Cassandra, if not So much potential will be wasted. "


"Where is this ?" I query.

Oh? well Here's the longitude and latitude It's actually where the girl was born. Oddly sentimental that one is. "

" I have to stop this." I declare. " but you knew I would didn't you? , that's why you came here. You want a chance to try and turn him into what you are. "

She smiles then mocks "Good question."

I had no time for a come back I used the control I had from my JLA days as their resident crackpot and used the teleporter to go to the coordinates. I saw the half saiyan kid tear into another boy with glowing fist, and vaporise him.

Next he punches Cain in the mouth knocking him out. Good , I really didn't know what was going to do against him. I guess I could just shoot him. But he was alive and done for for now.

The kid is just staring at the blood on his hand. " What are you supposed to be ? " He asks.

" That's the question isn't it?" I retort.

He looks up at me. " I think you could annoy me, If I got to know you." He says.

I smile underneath my mask. " I have that affect on people. So what now?"

" Cass Says she felt all this stuff when she killed, I feel nothing. That worries me. Am I a bad person? Is it because who my father is? Am I Some kind of monster?"

" Those are questions only you can answer, " I reply. "When you find them you'll know yourself. Te,, me did you enjoy it?"

" No, He wanted to kill me, threatened Cass, I did what was necessary I think. He was a human waste. but still, do I have the right?"


" The fact that your asking says a lot about you." I say. " You need to go home or back to the Boudakai whatever."

" Yeah I guess. " He says in a monotone before flying off. I go Back to West City. And wait the results on the Heroslayer DNA test.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vince Briefs gossips...

Yeah thanks.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?