My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The slayer of heroes

Buzz the bartender tried to stay away from the man, who drank in the corner of the bar. This man gave him the creeps. Not because of the outlandish costume he wore. No many had come to the Crime Alley bar wearing as bad or worse,just hazard of tending bar where the Kingpin, and Black Plague did their dirty business.


No this man had the aura of palpable danger coming from him that only few men had, like say the Joker. He sat in the corner nursing his scotch. Finally what Buzz had been dreading happened. The dark clad man had beckoned him over.

" Sir?" He gulps. " Did you need something?"

" Yes " A mechanical voice from under the mask squawked, adding an alieness to this figure of terror. " I want some information."


" Um what about?" Buzz stammers.

" Are the rumors true that Batgirl has been seen with Vegeta's youngest son?"

" Well yes they are supposed to be an item ." Buzz says not liking where this going.

The figure shakes it's head. " Are they doing vigilante work? Or has she brought him in to the League of Assassins?"

Buzz shrugs. " They seem to be young heroes."

" That's too bad." the mechanical voice goes on. " Cassandra Cain should have stayed on with Ra's Al Ghul's people, and Deathstroke. Now her blood has to stain the streets of West City along with that of her alien lover. "


The idea of killing children sickened Buzz. And the way he said so coldly. " Mister I would stay away from that kind of talk you know who her mother is."

" I don't fear Lady Shiva." The man responds. " Nor her daughter. Or the Saiyan Prince. He'll be one of my victims as well. Not Shiva though she's uses her abilities honestly, for her own gain. "


Buzz. Tries to get a look at the man's face, but it's hidden in shadow. " If you don't mind my saying . Your looking to make some powerful enemies."

" All heroes are the enemy to the common man. They pretend to be altruistic when they are doing the same thing as the villains. They are all hypocrites, dangerous hypocrites. Which is why I shot Captain America."

This shocked the bartender. " But, The Red Skull..."

The man raised his hand. " The Red Skull's agents finished him off, after I fired the first bullet. But The Skull has the credit for the whole thing he took the credit for what I did. So I need another statement , the death of a teen aged hero should do just fine. "

" Why not a grown one?" Buzz queries.

" Because children are the future, If I kill all the adults a new generation will come up they've been raising the poor kids in their belief systems . I Have to stop them from working in this dangerous lifestyle. Because I am going to kill every adult hero, But first I want to warn the young to change their career. They think because they one the Civil War they don't have to be accountable to the people they are wrong, and they must die for that hubris."


Buzz realised this man was a fanatic. " Who are you sir?"

The man reveals that his face was covered in a executioner's mask. " I'm the Heroslayer."


As Heroslayer left the bar Buzz couldn't help but sigh in relief.

Labels: , , ,





3 Sat at the bar:

Blogger cooltopten gossips...

Heroslayer * shivers* sounds scary ..

5:27 AM  
Blogger Yamcha gossips...

just so you know.... Vincent ain't no hero

11:16 PM  
Blogger Robin gossips...

If your anything like the Joker, Im gonna send your behind to Arkham.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?