My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Looks like someone else is interested in Black Plauge.

I 'd like to thank Elektra for all the information. It's been very useful. I now have a good idea of Black Plague's organization. While the kids were doing something else I went to Crime Alley Bar.

You see the info Elektra gave me had a shipment coming in of.. something. I want to see what's in that shipment. So that takes us to why I'm at Crime Alley one of Plague's thugs always comes here to drink and hit on the bar floozies.

He gets somewhat drunk, And thinks it's a good idea to urinate outside. That's when my card drops on his head. He opens it And gas sprays in his face all the inside the card is a "?"

After he freaks out a bit a come out of I release more gas from my containers in my belt to stick my mask to my face , and change the color of my clothes. He turns around. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I knock him out and drag him throw him in my car, and drive him to The Team's base.

Cassandra Cain spots me on the way to my room. She seems happy now. Good for her especially since the disturbing sounds from the cave kept me up the other night.Yes those two should be a little more quiet.

I tied the thug up and forced him to Watch Mission Impossible 3. After a few minutes of that horrible movie He told me everything So I knock him out again, and leave him in front of some store in the middle of West City.

So when get back I find the Batman ,is visiting Batgirl. I asked him about why The JLA decided to try to get the Great Saiyamoron to take my place as team mentor.

Batman comes up with the time I thought I was an urban shaman. I was on a case for weeks before that, and hadn't gotten much sleep. (Kind of like now. Because of Vincent and Cassandra.) Well I had some strange ideas after sleep deprivation. ( I can here the jokes now. Question thinking odd things how is that different. )


The point I'm trying to get to is I know for a fact that Batman has had many mental lapses over the year. Later at 10:00pm I had all the kiddies around except for that Great Saiya freak.

Cass makes them all spread out. They take out some of the all the guards. I Look inside the boxes. Next thing I know an impossible gun is put into my face Um Faceless .




" Who are you?" he asks.

" That's the Question." I answer.

Spoiler Comes out of her hiding place.And is about to toss some gadget after him. " He's the Question. He does that to everyone. Now do you work for Black Plague Vampire Boy?"

" No he doesn't." I tell her. " Unless I miss my guess He's Called Vincent Valentine an Experiment gave him some powers. Am i right?"


" How do you know that um Question?"

" The company you used to work for has a thread connected to conspiracies I've following for some time now. So Your after something here too? I think maybe we should pool our resources?"

Before he can answer me Inertia Pops up In front of me. " Hey Faceless ya gotta See this. "

I follow him even though I really don't trust this kid. He's only here because he's horny. But when I see the Batgirl, and Vella up ahead I feel a little better.

" You'll never believe what we found in one of those boxes Vincent's disconnecting him from from a cryogenic chamber." Vella chirps excitedly. this kid Runs out of a capsule I see Vincent Briefs doing something to.

My god This kid looks exactly like a seventeen year old Tony Stark!

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger - gossips...

It depends, what conspiricies have you uncovered?

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?