My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who is Heroslayer? good Question.

" Hello Buzz. What's Up?"

" Uh. " He stares at me.

" So Heroslayer is one of us. I think something Jarred him, in hero work it can be stressful. I hear Young Robin has taken up drinking. What do you know about Heroslayer?"

Buzz starts acting more friendly. " Your a hero huh? we don't have many of your kind in Darktown. Well you seem to know more about that kook than I do. "

" He hurt a friend of mine. " I answer. "I decided to come out of hiding and do what I can to put a stop to it."

" Hiding? What do you mean?"

"That's one of many questions. Some have no answers. But the answer to this one is simple. I Was burned out. I trained my replacement , and faked my death with the help of Tot , and Richard Dragon. Then I hear of this Heroslayer, and now I'm out of retirement. "

" Why ?Sounded like you needed the vacation. "

" I have few real friends , Batman and his children are a few. Lady Shiva is another. Well maybe friend isn't the right word for her. Our relationship is complicated. "

"So what are you going to do after The Slayer is stopped ?Ya know Since Mirai Trunks left for SHIELD This part of town has went to hell in a hand basket."

" Yes I've noticed the saiyans only deal with the world crushers." I observe." meanwhile the gangs are squeezing this city like a ripe tomato. It's not like everyone doesn't know I'm alive, after I exposed Kon-El's affair with Draculina. Renee is going to kill me though."

I leave I'm about to leave the bar when. I tell The Bartender. " You Know I should start back up on my campaign to expose Tony Stark's evil and have him put up on charges. See you."

" Wait." He shouts. " Who are you?"


I turn around. " That's the Question isn't it?"


Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

It's all go in Crime Alley.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Nightwing gossips...

Guess who's back, back again...Question's back...tell a friend! Well, I should've worked out you were back when you took the bat off the bat signal and added a question. But you and me need to start hanging out again, I discovered that in skittles there are more reds then purples. This has to be stopped!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?