My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I took down a team.

After the battle with Deathstroke, I took some time some to lay low. Until I heard a new team was started by the so called "initiative" in Michigan. Lead by Super Shield.

It's time I started going after the Pro Reg side as well. They failed, and they must be punished. Reprisals from villains our not.They were having there first meeting.

I pump tranq gas into the air vent. Then well I used a gun to shoot secondary adamantium bullets into them except for this fish alien. he grabs me and tries to crush my throat.

Too bad for him I knew his weakness. Some kind of mineral from his planet , not unlike Superman. I stab him, and before he dies he pulls off my mask.

" You!" He gurgles in that weird voice. " I saw you die!"

" You'll join me then ." I laugh. I watch as the freak dies. then I teleport back to my hideout. According to news reports it Looks like the Terminator, is trying to get me out in the open by killing the Gen 13 member Freefall.


Not that I care, but I should give him something back for his nice gift. I know I kill a hero he's obsessed with. I could try to go after Cass Cain again, but she's surrounded by saiyans , and other kinds of super powered freaks at a tournament in Japan.

I know just the perfect one. After finding her ,and slitting her throat. I leave her body tied up to his weird version of Titans Tower. I hope you enjoy your reunion Slade with Terra.



Seems she was alive after all well not anymore.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Nightwing gossips...

Couldn't you at least kill the Joker whilst your at it? THat alone would make me forgive you for taken all those innocent lives that have helped society and save the lives of thousands of people across the world.
Damn, how do you sleep at night?

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?