My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm slipping

I can't believe this . I have four young heroes in my sites, and three of them get away basically unscathed. Not only that but I'm forced into a stalemate by two bimbos.

Or there is more to them than I was lead to believe. Either way I will not underestimate them again. They destroyed much of the technology in my suit, though it isn't irreparable.

What's disappointing is I doubt that despite her injuries, that Cassandra is dead. No funeral, No Lady Shiva, or David Cain, swearing to to take my blood no funeral arrangements, by Bruce Wayne nothing.

So the only thing I've done maybe is unsettle some people. Damn it they must have used some kind of alien technology to save that girl's life. Or the rumored "magic beans" that supposedly heal people.

Though the "revelation " that I'm Mirai Briefs should sow some mistrust in thier community. They'll soon dismiss it. Perhaps I should have been vague about a hero identity. but I don't want them getting to close to who I really am.


Though the thought that I walk among them should make them uncomfortable. The fact is I do. I actually am one of them. Which is why I know they must die. I know their secrets I know who's behind the masks. I know were their families are.

But Who Am I? Jason Todd Perhaps? Maybe the reason I had Captian America's shield is because I'm Steve Rogers? or Maybe I'm Iron man and I've went over the the deep end again. Or maybe I truly am Mirai Trunks and I've been pretending ignorance.

Perhaps I'm one of the unsung heroes that don't get press. Only I know who's behind the mask. Anyone who sees my true face . Well that'll be the last thing they'll see.


My point hasn't been proven though. Someone needs to die. Someone bigger than Glue Man , or Perfect Man. Let's look down the list aaah. The reports on the Teen Titans are they are in chaos as of now. Perfect. And I have a way to counter each one.

Looks like I'll have to use one of my spare costumes, Since Kara, and Vella trashed my red , and blue one.




This one is one of my personal favorites. More fearsome. Now to Download the the current members of the Titans into my computers, and it'll tell the prcise weapons I'll need on this job This time there will be know surprises.


Robin: Timothy Drake: Powers : Detective :Highly trained athlete. Weaknesses. normal human : Recommendations Download martial arts skills of Subjects Cassandra Cain, Bruce Wayne , Lady Shiva , James Howlett, Weapons to counter Batman devices in Belt.

Kon-El Formerly Superboy Conner Kent: Powers Tactile telekinesis, Superhuman class strength Possibly class 75 or below heat vision flight, invulnerability. Weaknesses Kryptonite , red sun , Magic. Recommendation Kryptonite, red sun based weapons. If cornered use magic.


Wonder girl: Cassandra Sandsmark. Powers Super strength. Flight Lasso Of Ares. Weaknesses: Need to breathe others recommendation toxic gas.

Miss Martian : M'gann M'rr ( Megan More) Powers shapeshifiting telepathy " Martian Vision." Weakness: fire. Recommendations: Napalm.

Jericho : Joey Wilson :Power able to hop into one's body through eye contact ,and take control. Weakness can't use power if eye is covered Recommendations Use one way lenses then conventional weaponry.


Ravager: Rose Wilson Powers Enhanced Strength ,agility, martial arts prowess. Possibly healing factor. Weakness Mental Instability Recommendations: use mention Of Slade Wilson to unnerve her. Download martial arts skills Cassandra Cain Bruce Wayne Lady Shiva, James Howlett.


Kid Flash formerly Impulse : Bart Allen Able to create energy duplicates called Scouts. Able to run at speeds approaching light, able to vibrate though solid objects, Other speed powers. Weakness : Able to be distracted easily. Recommendations: use distraction, use speed sapping devices, and gravity traps.


Raven : Rachel Roth: Empath, Able to heal others, use of "soul self" to teleport, Alternate universe version uses a kind of telekinesis unknown if this version has that potential. Weaknesses : fear of Father Trigon, and her own emotions. Recommendations approach with extreme caution. use magic.

Beast Boy: Garfield Logan : Able to shift into any known or imaginary animal. Weakness sometimes takes on mental aspects of the animals he becomes. Recommendations " Shape shifter drug" you developed.


Hmmm Looks like I'll have some work to do gathering up the arsenal. I'll be visiting them soon enough.

Labels: , ,





3 Sat at the bar:

Blogger - gossips...

You're no idiot are you, I can't help but feel that you don't know yourself who you are. But I ask you a very simply question, though killing, harming or even threatening these heroes may stir the community of us vigilantes, what would it do for the villian community. I doubt Lex, Kingpin, Green Goblin, Joker or Deathstroke would like this new threat. You'll have more to deal with then us.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Fade gossips...

(Carnival:) Oh please, do come out to play. So dramatic!

(Goshenk:) Normally, I'd be killing heroes too, but I'm in the body of a former hero, so I'll probably end up killing you instead.

(Fade:) You haven't really hurt any people I'm familiar with, but they are friends of my friends, so I think Goshenk's right. I'm going to have to kill you.

10:57 AM  
Blogger ? gossips...

Lucky Charms has another marshmellow shape. Thay hide it from you for evil reasons.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?