My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Now to get my prize

Cont from here…..


I sat in one of my many forms.. My fallen angel form....


The Boy came in lead by Satanina…. I listened as they exchanged words… His time with the Sayians had obviously colored some of his personality….. I remove his Super Devil form....

"Where is Laura?" He screamed again, He wasn't wanting small talk…..

"She is safe…" I look at him… "I wasn't interested in her…"

"I am not stupid I know why she is here, I know what you want…. There is no need for games or trickery…. " The boy was arrogant….

"You came despite the fact you know?" I asked….

"I love her.. I am sorry, I guess it's an emotion and power you don't understand!" He then spat at my feet…

I laughed, "Oh I have heard this before… You mistake love for lust boy!"

He shook his head defiantly, "no"

"So you think you will win her heart so you come to your death?" I ask….

"No, She made it clear.. We are over…. I can't change that….. but I won't see her hurt…. " He stands looking like the purple haired looser that raised him…

"So we draw up a contract…. She goes free so the two of you get what she wants, I get your devil soul and I get what I want…." With a flourish I presented the contract…

He read it over, "NO…. I was tricked one time before, not again… I will draw up the contract."

With a grimace smiled I glared…. I didn't like that this impotent boy thought himself competent enough…. First he bears the gift and now he thinks he can draw contracts….

"I sign no one's contract, only my own!" I glared…. As I feared this boy thought he was my equal, surely he was after my throne….

"NO, now how bad do you want my devil soul!" This boy gave a smirk that mirrored that Sayian Prince feature shared by his adoptive father…


He was smart.. Smarter than I realized….. I should have known that Vampirella would have taught him well and had the best teach him as well….

Vampirella… now that is a soul I wouldn't mind having on a hot Hell night…..

This boy was up to something….. "Son, I know many have told you bad things about me… But I do the world a service…. It's something that has to be done….. You are wrong I do know Love….. I loved Lilth and…"

He folded his arms in front of his chest, "Now who is the one mistaking Love for Lust…. And I know of your Lust for my grandmother… Your lust for my mother, both biological and adoptive.. Your lust for any who fall within the lineage of Lilth, " He turned to stare at Mazikeen hiding within a shadow faithfully…."or anything with a devil tail," He opened the door and Satanina fell on the floor…. He turned his arms folded back across his chest, "I even hear your cravings of lust doesn’t stop at one gender, species or even something that is humanoid.."

"YOU BASTARD CHILD! I WILL WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!" I yell becoming enraged wanting more than anything to burn him to ash…..

We stood face to face, engulfed in flame, enraged by fire…..glaring…… I grasped my control….

"Okay… Draw up your pathetic contract.." I say as Satanina and the imp enter, amazed at my words….

I read it over….. Searching for tricks and deceptions…..

"So you want the girl released and placed fully in the custody of Logan…. " He was so unaware of my brother's plans, that the one called wolverine was on his way here…. "I can not claim her soul, I can not imprison her in hell…. " So I would give her soul to my brother and let him imprisoned in his realm…

"I will give my devil soul willingly to the Bastard Devil to do with as he sees fit and to do with me as he sees fit.." I growl….."NO You will change that…. "

I pointed at the words Bastard Devil and he gave me a glare, "to what?"

I smiled, "I like the Omnipotent Marvelous supreme ruler of Hell and all it's dimensions….."

The boy had harbored obviously some sore feelings toward me but I will not let this child belittle me in a contract or in any way….

"What ever…." He yelled as he scoured with fire the words away and placed Ruler of Hell and its dimensions…. Still showing defiance….

No tricks.. the contract was clear and to the point.. The boy foolishly would give his life for this pathetic girl


I watched him sign it and took the pen….
"I think we need a witness…..


" As I slowly signed my name the girl this
boy would give all to appeared….









"HS don't..:" She screamed but it was too late the contract was sealed …..

As the contract disappeared so did HotStuff's devil soul….





"Laura?" He gasp in labor breaths, "free here.."

"all in good time boy", I then engulfed him in screaming flames and watched him suffer…..











(for more on this adventure try: HS, Fade, Wolverine

Labels: , , , , , ,