My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Siege on Black Plauge

Vincent Valentine, vanished Looks like he was going for whatever he needs to stop the virus. Me I went for the Black Plague myself. The sounds of battle go off in the distance as the kids fight the meta humans and others.

I find him with some of his closest gangsters. The guy called Ash. A man with a gun for a nose and some other weirdos on the roof of his mansion running towards a helicopter. I throw some smoke bombs and knock the out the mobsters underneath the cover of smoke .

" What's going on! Ash? Bulletbrain?"

" None of the above. "

" Then who?" He asks.

" That is the Question." I respond. As I leap out of the smoke.

He throws a punch that catches me in the jaw so much for surprise. " Ah. So it is you. " He laughs. " The crackpot superhero. So you are the one who lead those children out there to their deaths."


" Last I saw those "children" were kicking the butts of your men. " I shoot back. "And you! Your a parasite that feeds off this city, But I've gathered enough evidence to put you away forever!"


Again he mocks me. " Please you know I have half the officials in this city paid off. "

I actually thought of that. " I have run each and everyone of your cronies out of town, when you go to trial, it will be a fair one!"

I kick him in the solar plexus. he returns a shot to my chin. He's tough and doesn't has a high pain threshold. I turn because I sense something behind me.

" That's Baroque the embodiment of fear!" Plague announces.

I shrug. " I know we've met before. " I take his moment of surprise to land several quick jabs and an uppercut. I have to buy Wildcat a beer for teaching me how to box one day, him and Richard Dragon for the martial arts training.

I have him on he ropes so to speak when he blocks a spin kick and tosses me. I land at the edge of the roof. He grabs my neck and starts trying to push me off. I monkey flip over the edge, and grab him before he falls.

" Your not getting away that easily. " I state. That was close we're on a cliff face falling directly into the sea. I start to pull him up, when he screams . " I'm not going to Prison! If i die I'll take you with me Question!" He grabs me and tries to pull us both over the edge.


Somehow in the struggle the container for the gas use to adhere the mask to my face. Is broken, and sprays Plague in the eyes, he falls into the icy ocean below. Damn. I didn't want it to end like this . I wanted to take him to trial.

I Guess though him falling alone is better than the two of us pulling a Sherlock Holmes Moriarty Good Guy/ Bad Guy double death. Then again if I remember right it later turned out both were alive in later books.

Wait a second. That gave me a bad thought . What if plague is still alive, And even if it was for a second the gas did hit my mask, it slipped, what if he's seen my real face?

Can't worry about that now the police are here, and rounding up the Black Plague's men. So I need to make myself scarce , so I can come back , and cover this as Vic Sage.

After all the drama , and interviewing with the kids is over. They ask me where Plague is.

"There was an accident on the roof. " I notice Batgirl trying to read me.

" Is... He dead?"

" I don't know."

" I could tell that her next question would BB if I meant to kill him, but luckily Inertia stopped her mid sentence. " Who cares if the punk is dead? We kicked ass here! I mean so what he's a crime lord so what they are like roaches take one down, another one takes place. Am I right? "


" If that's your attitude Thad, then maybe being a superhero is not the line of work you should be in." Spoiler scolds.

"Hero? " he snorts. " I'm just doing this for the excitement. I ain't got any delusions of heroism okay?"

the two argue for the rest of the night even at the pizza place I take them to celebrate, the fact that all of them are still alive, even the weird Tony Stark doppelganger, who I guess is going to stay around.

Enough of this I need to start investigating the fact that pop music uses mind control.

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Unknown gossips...

Yeah, cause we all know that Spoiler's a hero.

Cough.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Inertia gossips...

Bwhahahhahahahahahahaahaha!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?