My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, July 27, 2007

Stuck in my own past

I am called Black Zero. In the future I was ruler of the world , after I defeated all the heroes. My one real weakness was turned into iron. But I made a mistake, I let Cassandra Cain live.

She trained her children, and they came after me. Their saiyan heritage gave them the power to defeat me, along with her skills. I played a gamble, I used a time machine I confiscated from their uncle.

Here in my past. I joined a cabal of "super villains. " Who wanted to strike back at their enemies. I fooled them into believing I want to kill Kon-El Kind of head to do since I am Kon-El.



My plans were going pretty well, until I heard that David Cain was joined recently by purple haired kid in his late mid 20's. I had some of my agents take a look into this, and hey came back with this picture. Bruce Briefs. Or as he likes to call himself "one who is all."

If he's here with working with his grandfather. His older sister the Batwoman may be here as well. Damn it! Just because I killed their father, aunts, uncles, grandfather, And all the other saiyans, they just has to hold a grudge.

I need back up. My younger self. If I know that trusting idiot he's at Titan's Tower. I find after smashing through the all the security i had to fight my former Friends. I find him asleep in my old room. Looked like he just got out of red Kryptonite poisoning.

It's funny Wonder girl fought me tooth and nail. Knowing how she betrays me later. Too bad Robin wasn't there. I would have loved to beat on him one more time for old times sake.

He awakes in my lair looks at me shakes his head. " Great. It's old home week. First Scavenger, now Black Zero. "

" I'm not the same Black Zero you met last time. I'm you.."

" From an alternate universe I know I know. What're these chains? I can't break 'em."

" Adamantium, and I'm you from the future."

He rolls his eyes. "another evil me from the future, is Tim somewhere around As Evil Batman? Bart as Evil Flash?"


" No. I killed them both."

He goes for my throat. " Liar! I'd never kill my best friends!"

Well Bart defended Tim, I had to do it." I shake my head. I hated doing that. " But as for Tim. Well see four months into the future. I turn on a screen After this he'll understand, and he'll join me.



Instead of being angry he laughs. " Man what is that? Alien matin' ritual."

" What ?" That was Tim And Cassandra betraying us!"

He keeps laughing. " What were they in some horrible disfigurin' accident? Oh Wait I get it. Your from the uglyverse! That'd explain the hair. "

Was I really this stupid? " You don't get it..."


" No! You don't get it!" he snaps. " Me and Robin already went through this crap ya got it? He's not interested in Cassandra in that way! Even if he was I wouldn't turn into to some bad guy. I'd just quit the titans and go on by myself, or join another team. So you no what ever ya want I ain't playin.'"

Could it be possible I some how slipped into another Universe? Only one way to find out, Find either Cassandra Cain, Or Vincent Briefs, kill them as teenagers and see if Bruce still exists.


Well that should be easy just go to the house outside West City ,and kill one of them. I flew with there and knocked on the door it was weird seeing a young Stephanie Brown, Poor girl. " Yeah? Who are you?"

" Where are Cassandra or Vincent?" I demand.

" Gee rude much? I don't know ok? "

I use my X-ray vision, good Gwen isn't in there, I scan the planet, and find her, in Gotham with Batman, and Cluemaster? Odd. those two hate each other, but they are sitting and talking like old friends, And Gwen is calling. Arthur Brown "grampa."

Good I won't traumatise Gwen when I do this. I glare down, and Stephanie. " Cassandra would come for you wouldn't she? and Vincent would as well if she made him."

She throws some exploding gimmick at me. I grab her by the arm. She kicks me in the face. knocking off my glasses. " Superman?"

" Nope, close though.."


" Conner! This had better not be some kind of practical joke! How did you get so old?"


" Never mind that."
I fly outside dragging her, and blow up the House with Heat vision Then I use it to carve out a Message " Vincent, Batgirl! If you want to see Spoiler alive again, meet me at this place!" I left some coordinates for the meeting. Soon. I'll either rid the world of my enemies and can go back into the future, or discover I'm In another reality, then it doesn't matter what I do. Since I won't be destroying my own past.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Beast Boy gossips...

Insane, much?

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?