My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My enemies defeated.

I beat the kids that used to call themselves "Legacy." And then I had the two that would end up parenting those little bastards that defeated me. Then a deep voice booms from no where! " Seriously Black Zero you didn't know I would sense your Ki the moment you reappeared?I followed you here to kill you!"

" Well Well If it isn't my "Nephew"!" I laugh.

" You psycho! Your not Uncle Conner ! You killed Uncle Conner ! Not in a metaphorical Darth Vader killed Anakin Skywalker kinda way either. You really don't remember do you? You murdered Him as he tried to stop you! But you what the weird thing is? After you left he came back. Heh! I guess it just gos with the name Superman huh?" Bruce Briefs. I should kill Vincent , and Batgirl in front of him.

What the hell Is Bruce babbling back? I didn't kill Kon I am Kon! It doesn't matter. Once I kill his parents He'll Blink out of existence.

" Say good bye to life!" I shout. But he stands there smugly.


" Go ahead it won't affect me How did Uncle Mirai explain it? Oh yeah. Once you go back in time you don't actually change what happened. You create anew timeline. Besides Gramps Vegeta would just wish them back any way. "


He must body read that I was squeezing His parents' necks since he blasted me in the face I dropped them, he was on me in a second. He transformed into a ss4 and beat me with his skills he knew what I was going to do before I did it, and he he hurt me when i tried to fight back.

When I'm down he looks over to Vincent. Who's knocked out. " So Pop This is the first time I actually get to see you, and your younger than I am. time travel weird huh? Maybe we'll get to talk after I'm done learning all I can from grandpa David. And mom she's so much shorter. Heh. "



Fool he should have been watching me. oi hit him with one of my Favorite weapons the Hyperbullett. Which sends him into Hypertime, The Space between time and dimensions. Wait Hypertime... I remember.


I am a clone of Superman , and Lex Luthor, but in my reality I was grown to maturity. I tried to save clones all through out the Multiverse. I ended up conquering worlds. Then an another universe version of me defeated from taking over this particular reality. And he's kept defeating over and over again, The one that calls himself "Conner Kent."


Our last battle he ended up shunting into the alternate future, my mind blurred I believed I was him. As I feel a sense of satisfaction for ridding my self of Bruce Briefs "Kon-El" shows up.


" Dude. This is our last battle!" He challenges.

I smile. " Yes it is Superboy. This time I'll get you out of my hair forever !"

Labels: