My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, February 08, 2008

Cain VS. Cain

I followed The Cyborgs that tried to kill my parents back to their base I was going to kill everyone of them and anyone else who had tried to do a temporal murder on me, Why couldn't they have just tried to kill me in my crib and left mom and dad out of this.

Then again if they tried that they would have faced a much more powerful dad and Fiercely protective mom. From what I've seen Mom as Batwoman is scarier than Mom as Batgirl. I get to their base and it looks like someone already beat me too it.

There were cyborg parts all over the place the base was burnt down, and what was left of one cyborg had a burnt mark of a hand print. The Mark of Cain, someone is screwing with me.

Is it my older sister Babs? Well she would be just as non existent if they killed Mom or Dad. No. She's adopted Mom and Grandpa Batman's no killing thing. So it wouldn't be her. I look over to the corner and see a Burnt out Time machine whoever did this didn't want me going back to my own time and investigating.

Okay Now I'm mad These bastards have been manipulating the time line getting my parents to break up over , and over, even a few times in the future, So they must have kept trying. Unless I changed the timeline and all that crap won't happen. All I know was I've been cheated out of revenge.

I crush what was left of the place. I also forgot to suppress my ki, to anyone that has the ability to sense it, I would be like a light house in a fog bank. And soon enough I sensed a big power level coming for me.

“So you're Bruce Cain.”

“Yes Uncle Cain. I am."

I wasn't expecting Cain Reaper. My dad's oldest brother I think, I'm not sure if Trunks is older or not. Grandpa may have been sleeping with Hope and Grandma Bulma at the same time I have no idea.

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you about the life you're leading... " Uncle Cain starts.

"I'm not in the mood for a lecture now!" I snap. “I don't care if you were evil and reformed. I've heard this crap all my life, and I'm just not in the right frame of mind to listen to it. But listen to this get out of my face or I'll break yours."

He growls “the arrogance of youth, I did not come here to fight boy."

This pisses me off more. “I’m not that much younger than you!"

He laughs. “You haven't even been born yet. But it seems you needed more spankings than you had received I'll remember to do so when you're a kid. Now calm youself before you do something you will regret. "


“Like this?" I punch him through several buildings.

He bursts from the rubble shouting obscenities what he's saying with his body language is even worse. I laugh. “Maybe you should get that green freak partner of yours. You're going to need him if you face me."

He flies at me powering up fight will be fun.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger The Grim Reaper gossips...

First off I am older than Trunks

Second of all... I am trying to help you boy

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?