My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, February 01, 2008

Sometimes the bad guy wins

I was beating the Hell out of this fake Superboy It was so damn easy.

Too easy. This punk was supposed to have the memories of Kon implanted into his brain.I was always stronger than Kon but not this much. And Kon was almost like a force of nature, strong fearless, cunning, hell he'd always beat me by coming up with some plan or something.

This guy's this Van -El's punches felt like fly swats, and his heat vision fells like a warm summer breeze. In fact he seemed to get weaker as the fight went on. I As he's kneeling coughing like a pathetic piece of trash, I use my Microscopic Vision on this clone and I see why he's so weak. Ha!

Before I can break the news to him I'm jumped by some girl with hair dyed blue, and cosplaying as a Green Lantern. “Why can't you bad guys ever let us heroes have one date huh?"

I grabbed on to her hands. “Because you little bimbo that's what villains do." Her hair went all spiky all of the sudden but stayed the same color, her facial features changed and all this energy exploded everywhere. She kicked me in the gut and I had the wind knocked out of me. A saiyan, so that hair color is natural.

She points that ring at me and it starts glowing. “Foolish Wench! I'm wearing yellow! Your stupid ring will do nothing to me. "

A green fist comes out andpunches me in the balls, okay that bit of info is either outdated, or never right in the first place. I'm going to kill the technician that implanted that into my brain.


“Get away from my date!" She shouts.

" Heh. So your the girl huh oh wait I sort of remember you from when the Titans East fought you and Heroslayer."

She gives me a quizzical look. “We’ve met before?"

I grin "let me give you a clue.’Me am not Match.'"

“You’re that bizarro guy? So you get your brain back and are still evil? Figures. "

" Yes , and now I remember you I know one thing you're just stringing this poor clone along."


“What?" She protests while I use my Tactile Telekinesis, to hold her to the ground.

“I’ve heard some rumors about you, Hell I've even been watching this stupid clone and realize when you're around him, You're not all that interested in him."

“You have no idea what you're talking about dude!" She protests.



I smile “Jason Todd." At the mention of his name her heart rate goes up, nad I even smell a bit of pheromone. “Ha! So the rumors were right you have a thing for the Red Hood."

“Red Robin." She mumbles.

“You just proved my point " She noticed she couldn't move her feet. I fire my heat vision and she puts up a big green shield with a saiyan royal family seal on it. it defcts the blast and she starts firing up her powers again.

Somehow my ttk is messed up and she slams into me. “You don't know what you're talking about pal!"

“Yes I do! You want to have little psychotic Robin babies, and you're just playing games with this not so good clone of Kon in his final days. "

She gasps. “Final days what are you talking about?"

I grin. " he's dying they messed up in cloning this guy his kryptonin DNA is eating his human DNA he's degenerating soon he'll be nothing but a memory, and the girl he's all loving has a thing for a nut case."

“It’s not true I do like him! I do!"

“You’re body doesn't lie girl, even though you can lie to yourself, you can't hide anything from my Kryptonian senses. Go ask you're little Bat Friend if you don't beleive me!"

"Oooooh! You are so going to jail!"

I laugh" You could capture me an d make me pay for my crimes, or you could go save the guy that you're using to make The Bat boy jealous because he's coughing up blood as we speak."

" VAN!" She shrieks and goes to save that loser, I don't need to kill him like Thad wanted, Nature will do it for me. But I have to make sure Cadmus doesn’t try to make another one when this one dies.


I fly to Cadmus and break in to their labs killing any who stands in my way. Using my super senses, I find the lab that Van came from. I destroy all the other clones thatin their tubes. Finally I find Kon's original body, and I destroy it, with a massive burst of Heat Vision. I blow up the lab and all the notes. I even tear the scientist who made him apart just to be sure.

Now there is only two who can claim the legacies of Both Superman, and Lex Luthor. Me and my brother Kon-El as it should be. Also I got to run a “hero’s” nose in her own hypocrisy what a good day.

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Another good day at the office then?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Draculina gossips...

good.. I love it when we villains win

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?