My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Re-Matched

Me am not in the future. Slow boy Inertia have not taken me here for no reason. “Okay Match this won't hurt a bit. OkayIdon'tknowthatbutI'mjustsayin'it."


Him am slow talking me understand it perfectly. He no turn on button on machine. And After a few minutes my mind clears then a searing pain My chalky skin heals turning me back into a normal clone.

It's so clear now, Bizarro World, Titans East, Deathstroke, All of it floods into my mind. If I was my normal self e could have destroyed the Teen titans, Instead I was a bumbling bizarro idiot.

But now I'm back to normal thanks to Inertia.

The worst thing I can recall is that my idiot "Older Brother" Kon-El has somehow found his way back to the land of the living. But the good news is I have the chance to put back in the grave permanently.

I walk out of the machine. “My thanks Inertia my old friend, I was sick of being that idiot."

“Yeah you were pretty annoyin’ Match, But ya know ya owe me."

I shake my head." Fine, good, how did you do this anyway?"

" Well I keep up with this stuff So I don't find my self degeneratin' someday. Though By the 30th Century, we pretty much got that whipped."

I laugh “Then how come they didn't give you the ability to speak like a normal person."

" Hey quiet there Bizarro boy!" He growls. “Okay ya wanna pay me back fer gettin' yer brain back? Ya see there's this clone Cadmus made of Superboy, and he's goin' around with this girl I like."

Oh god all this for Thad's love life? I seem to sort of remember him being around some blue haired chick, but she never really did for me I mean she's no Cassie Sandsmark.

On the other hand I'm the only clone of Kon that needs to exist. " Fine Thadeus I'll kill the other clone Superboy, If for nothing else I would have done so anyway. Take me back to the 21st Century. "

After returning to my own time I fly to Metropolis. I see the wrong Kon making out with Wondergirl after punching a wall and scaring some old couple I turn invisible. and use my Telescopic Vision to find the other Superboy, I'll watch him and when The time is right I'll strike.

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Is there anyone in the population who hasn't got powers? You seem to spend all the time cloning each other.

5:24 AM  
Blogger SHI gossips...

I am so glad he isn't talking bizzaro anymore

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?