My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Changeling of Christmas and Q-Mas....

I was invited by my boyfriend HS to a Christmas Party on board the Enterprise...
It was amazing... Especially the Sands Nightclub...




















Well if this isn't interesting... I had received an invitation to the 24th century, then my familiar Shiara told me we had been invited to go with the Briefs Family.

"Why not." I thought...
I could use something other than something dreary or some impending doom or something dreadful.... Yes a Party, A Christmas Party .. Something Cherry that should do the trick...

So I was told this was a Black tie affair... I am not use to not wearing my black leather cloak but it is good to dress up on occasion...

We arrived at Vampirella's mansion and then transported to



Labels: , , , ,





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Some super entries here!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?