My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Prophetic Thadeus ? maybe he is pulling my leg.... you think?

I accompanied Shiara to Vampi's Blog Birthday Party... A young man that introduced himself as Inertia was there.

Not sure if he was with Miss Vella or Young Vincent.... either way they new him... Another teen girl called him... Thadeus and he got upset...

"Oh don't get mad chap. Thadeus is actually a very good strong name... I knew a Thadeus once... A young Technomage... Had a nack for getting into trouble... So You are Miss Vella's friend?"

He grinned, "and You are the old guy who ends up being Justice's bed warmer.."

Okay he didn't use her name but something a bit insulting... Since he pointed at Justice I knew whom he was referring to, I was also insult that he would even suggest I would... "Never! The young girl is 16 and..."


"Not forever... In the future she has a growth spurt and you two well... " he laughs, "Yeah your not too comfortable with it in the future either... My advice is work with Cass or someone on how to fight... King Vegeta will insist you fight Mirai and your magic just isnt going to work..."

I was still tripping over my tongue and words, "Young man see here..."

He continued, "and that pet of yours won't be able to fight for you.. though she tries to and argues with the king about it being her sworn duty..."

He then sped off

Well what am I worry about ... He can't possible know the future

Labels: , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vince Briefs gossips...

To be fair he probably read it in a history book in the future.

I really wish he'd quit dropping hints about something called the Children of Cain to me.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

There is so much time travel, I don't know whether I'm coming or going.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?