My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Saving my parents

This is getting boring. Ever since I learned my parents were a target from people from my own time I've been following them around. believe me you do not want to see teenage versions of your parents together.

When they're together all they do is grope and kiss, and say naughty things to each other. I hate super hearing sometimes. What I don't get is why people from my time want to kill me by taking out my parents.

Ultra-Girl mentioned something about West City, in my time it's a vacant crater with monsters and super powered idiots roaming around. What does that have to with me? Does that mean I somehow end up back in my own time?

Whatever. While Mom and Dad were watching a movie I leave for a while. And I don't believe I mean I leave for fifteen minutes to get something to eat , and the movie theatre is being blown up.

Cybernetic mercenaries were blowing it to Hell damn. Fifteen minutes was all this took . I fly in, and see Mom and Dad fighting them refusing to kill what is it with my parents? They never killed thinking just beating up people would be enough.

Foolish the only way to get rid of these cy-mercs, is to make them fear for their lives. I start blasting them. ‘They all turn. “Who what?"

“What are you dense? Are you retarded?" I smirk. “I’m the Goddamned Bat-Saiyan. " I throw some exploding Razor -Rangs Killing the group closest to me.

“Cain!" Their leader shouts.

“Yes. You're here to kill me, why don't you just leave it between me and you guys, So leave the parental units alone."

" Die!"

I'm swarmed by cyborgs. A ki blast burns them all off. I take out Uncle Trunks' sword a cutting down the freaks.

“Bruce Stop!" Mother orders.

“Mother! This needs to be done! I slice a cyborg in front of her, and it's blood splashes on her.

Great she's having some kind of freak-out. Looks like she won't be fighting. Then I hear a shot , and dad scream . I m Shocked at the sight of my father Falling clutching his chest, He was shot by a ray gun. I go into a bezerker rage transforming into a SS4. Screaming “Father!"

I stop playing around and blast the bastards. Finally after a dozen or so get vaporized They retreat with their tails between their legs. I was going to chase show them what happens when you screw with the family of Bruce Cain. When i hear father mumble something.


“What is it Dad? Save your strength I'll get you to a Lazarus Pit."

"No In my left pocket... bean. Feed it to me. "


“Dad this isn't time for a snack.” I admonish.

“No. Just feed it to me. "

I do as he says and his wound closes weird. “Thanks that’s a Senzu Bean, It's weird that you don't know about them."

"I don't think we have them in my time."

I look at mother. " Mom those cyborgs are pretty much living dead except for their leader Marcus. They have no minds me killing them did them a favor."


“Bruce... You must stop killing..." She answers.


I sigh. “Sorry Mother." Vincent yells after me. “Thanks … Son.” I smile for a second and lift off. I fly after the cyborgs. I feel bad about it, but it's about to get bloody. Since I know Mom and Dad are safe I'm making sure they stay that way.

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

My mom kills. Zombies, Vampires werewolves..

There are times when it is nicer but if there is a way to save the person she does but that isnt always the case

I am sure my cousin and his girl friend know this

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Someday, all this time travel will cause a mess.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?