My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Trapped in my own body

Damn it! When I came back in time I didn't for see anything like this happening. Ra's Al Ghul has taken over my body and kidnapped Grandpa Bruce. Now he's going to use my body to cut down the world's population, and rule what's left.

I'm pushed into my own subconscious. I was remembering something me as a kid messing up some in a sparring, and Mom Getting all mad.

"Jeez! Cass calm down!" Aunt Steph Interrupts. He's just a kid."

"Black... Zero will kill him.. like he did.. Vincent.."

"Are you sure your being so hard on him because of that or because you want him And Babs to kill Black Zero for vengeance?"

"What.. are ..you saying Stephanie?"

"If your trying to train him as a weapon you’re no better than David. He gets enough of this from Vegeta. "

Mom walks off all mad. Then something odd happens my Grandfather Vegeta pops up but he didn't originally. "Boy! Why are you letting some incredibly old human use you like a puppet?"

Suddenly I'm an adult again. And he punches me. Stupid grandfather Didn't he surprised me so much I didn't even see the body signal for that . Then again this is all in my head. I think.


"He surprised me Grandfather."

"Bah! Only because you were feeling sorry for yourself! That and magic was one thing we saiyans were all too great with. But whatever stop A wizard once tried to control me through magic, and i fought him, you can too. "

"What's the point Gramps? I've lost Vendetta."

He sneers "Cry me a river. You are a saiyan prince. Do you have any idea what that means? If there is one thing a saiyan never loses it's his pride! Fight that Bastard and stop his little plan your self the League of Assassins is yours not his! Take them back boy!"

I smirk. "Your right! I will beat him! I have my body back!"

I don't know if what the hell that was some dream or If Gramps actually talked to me But I know one thing He will not beat me. My mind clears and I see Grandpa Batman coming at me with metal gloves.

"So your back Cain?" Ra's voice booms into my brain. "You might as well accept your Fate and give your body to me!"


I yell back "From the way my body looks like. You've been getting your ass handed to you by my grandfather."

"Give me access to your skills and powers, and I will crush the Detective!"

"I'd rather die!" I growl.

"If this keeps up you will boy." He Demands.

"So be it."

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger November Rain gossips...

well that must suck

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?