My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Techno Trial: part 2: the witch trial

I had returned to the hiding place, where I was being tried for using the Spell of Destruction to save Justice.

In a flash of light I appeared before the circle...





The members of our leadership also known as the circle glared down at me...

There was Rasieh



Herazade who incidentally wanted to see me flayed, guilty or not...




Felicia



Druina







My friend Federico choose to leave and not be a part of this...





"You will watch your tone .. You have been a problem since day one..." Herazade growled at me...


The questioning began... I knew this would bring up memories I would rather forget...


Herazade paced in a circle like a vulture around me...
"Were you not told by the circle never to use the Spell of Destruction and to never tell anyone how to use it?"

I nodded as the image of my beloved Isabel appeared in my mind. It was because I had obeyed that directive from the circle that bound my hands and as a result not only did Isabel die but three bad eggs, evil Technomages were allowed to lived to joined the shadows and caused havoc and killed thousands.

Had I use the spell against them, Elizar would never had used a spell that created the spike that killed my beloved Isabel. He and Razeel would not have aided the shadows, attacked Soom and killed ... killed Fa, the child that looked up to me.

because I obeyed... of course Elric would say I had no way of knowing these events would occur and what would it make me had I not the strength to resist the use of the spell...

Herazade snapped her fingers and I turn my focus back at her, "Then when you were sent with Blaylock did you not go against the circle and use the spell of destruction."

I cut her off, "while saving Blaylock, Alwyn and myself and again later in killing the three rogue technomages that betrayed us... but of course I had permission to use it then."

She glared, "but you didn't have permission to use it again..."

Rasieh sighed, "So why did you use it Galen?"

Just then someone appeared...

"You bunch of selfish self righteous pompous cowards!"
Alwyn .... and Federico was with him So that is what Federico was up to ...


"Alwyn old friend this is not your fight." I say


"like hell it's not! One of the few decent technomages left and this bitch wants.." Alwyn spat

Herazade got in his face, "Watch it Alwyn, you violated the circles command when you did not come to the hiding place.."

"No you bunch of cowards I chose to fight against the Shadows and help those who were fighting.." I saw this was only going to end badly...

So I sent a tech-message to Federico

Techno-message sent to Federico
-----------

Federico ,
Please get him out of here before he causes himself and you trouble. If this is my...

------------
My message was cut off short...
I think I would like to address this flim-flam joke of a trial...

What was he doing here?

TBC

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,





4 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

The entourage seem quite a mixture!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

See, using the Spell of Destruction leads to nothing but trouble.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Nick Fury gossips...

I hate Kangroo courts.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

yes it is JP

I know Jon but it was necessary

as do I Nick

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?