My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, February 25, 2008

Blazing Fires: Part two - a leader is born


After Justice was attacked, she became quiet. She asked that I support her decision but not what her decision was.

I learned with the rest, when she gave her speech.

All was surprised that I choose to follow Justice into her desire to lead this battle...


Truthfully I knew she would go regardless what I did. At least by supporting her I could perhaps see to it that she returned unharmed. If I am killed in the process well, it is no small matter. I am dead either way...

It isn't a thought I enjoy but none the less it is... the truth..

Shiara took her natural form as the dragon.. I never imagine myself as a Dragon rider but I thought I could do more damage from above then I could marching into battle..

I had her take dragon form and fly over the troops
as we were boarding to head to the Planet Hectis. I had hoped it would give them a sense of courage...


Now that we had arrived on Hectis I would ride her and protect Justice from above...

In the last few days I have watched Justice become a woman and make very adult decisions.


I have to remind myself that she is still only 16.

"Galen, " Justice calls my attention.. "I want those buildings on fire... I want this planet in flames!"

I bowed and then Shiara took flight....

Justice stood tall and waved the signal... "Attack!"

As been commanded Shiara and I flew over the Cities and bases ... She breathed hot fires of dragon breath as I hurled fire balls one right after another...

From above ships exploded in battle the heavens was a light with the battle above us...
Below us I kept watch as I saw Justice become baptized in blood...

The Corru Empress and Emperor believe as General Kameal that most of the rebels would die but unlike Kameal believed they would be crushed and decided to let the Universe see it happen...

The Corru were broadcasting the battle for all to see...

They especially kept the satellite videos on Justice... If she fell in this battle then all hope would be lost and the rebels would be crushed ... at least that is what the Corru Empire believe...


Justice was like someone who had been driven into a lust for blood...
The pile of Corru bodies piled up at her feet...

HS was not far behind doing his share of butchery...

I continued to do my part as I hoped that she would not end up being in the 95% casualties that was expected...

continued here...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Nice steed you got there. You should call her Wildfire.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

lol Jon that is Shiara

No Dr I am not a criminal but I study the criminal mind so I find I get a lot of interesting information here

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?