My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blazing Fires: Part one - Gearing up for battle...



Justice had to go and give some speech to the Rebels fighting against the Corru. Galen was worried and volunteered to take her. He found out she went to a party and went to get her.

I am not sure what went on, but I think Galen is realizing he has feelings for Justice.

During our stay with General Kameal a lot has happened. HS and I tracked down some Mercs planning to kill Justice.

The one who paid them though got to her and she was hurt. Galen stayed with her.



Justice decided she would still give her speech during which we learned of her intentions to lead the troops herself..


She has the fiery look of a Sayian in her eyes and is determined to do this.

HS is not happy.. It surprised him that Galen is supporting Justice's decision. Somehow it doesn't surprise me though...


"Galen, I can not believe you have promised your full support to Justice!" HS yelled... "We need to take her home, that is what my parents would want. I told them both I would make sure she was no where near the battle."

Galen stood silent and then turned to HS, "Justice asked for my support and I have given it to her. I will follow her in battle and do what I can... I suggest you do the same because we both saw her eyes. She is going to do this... It is now up to us that doesn't end up being her last decision."

As Galen past me he told me to get my weapons and ready myself...


"I am ready Galen." I stated as he walked past and vanished..


Though he wasn't thrilled about it, HS is going to be Justice's general.

We are heading to the planet Hectis, It is one of the major Military bases for the Corru Empire and a significant base of operations.

It is from this planet they will launch a full strike against 3 heavily populated worlds of beings weaker than themselves.


If we take this base down those worlds will be safe...


Justice sent Kameal to her ship while she took the lead of the ground soldiers... HS stands at her right and Galen at her left...

Galen signals me to take Dragon form and I do... I fly over thousands upon thousands of different races joined in this cause...


We board a slave ship that was stole and will serve as our Trojan horse...
Galen will be using his Technomancy too further disguise that the ship has weapons.


TBC...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

The method of attack is very sneaky.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Agent Hanson gossips...

Those weapons look nice.

Of course, I'm just an old fashioned gal who likes her 9mm.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?