My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, February 16, 2008

What the?

So Gramps And Son Goku decided to keep me from fighting Cain Reaper huh?

Well too bad for them I have their numbers. Well at least I thought I did. Maybe I Shouldn't have tried fighting them both at once. When I put down Gramps Goku hits me from behind, and then Gramps will kick me in the balls. I guess he doesn't want great grandchildren.

When I knock down Goku, gramps will rake my eyes. Damn It I guess it really is true these really are two of the best fighters in the Universe. So I start using weapons razorangs, flash bang grenades, sonic blasters, and every thing in my belt.

After a bitter struggle and me bleeding, from my nose and mouth, and them all bruised up they star bickering like two little kids. “You should have stayed out of you Clown! He's my grandson, and my responsibility!"

“But I wanted to fight him! I hear he's really good and he is! The problem is he can't keep being evil, we need to beat him so he'll learn a little humility."

“What do you think we've been trying to do Kakarot? Playing patty cake?"

" Well I gotta idea how we can stop him Veg without much more pain on us he's Super saiyan 5 like us, Sand with the skills Cass taught him he's pretty tough but Do you think he could read a fusions body language?"

Grandpa rolls his eyes. “Last time we fused we tried to take over the world."

" yeah but we both have gotten control of SS5 It'll work and when we run outta power we'll be back to normal." Son Goku babbles.


Grandpa spits. “Fine let's get this over with.”

They get into these weird poses and do a dance. " FUUUSION HA!" After this blinding light I gaze upon this.


“Yes I'm back! Now this world will.. No! What's happening to me?" Then he changed again whoever this is.


“Ha! I sublimated my evil instincts! That is because I am awesome!" He has both the voices of Grandpa Vegeta, and Son Goku both talking at once. He stared at me. “C’mon say it you know you want to c’mon set me up for catch phrase.”


“What? Who or what are you?" I ask.

“Ha! Thanks get ready for it! I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one that will defeat you!"

Oh man! I'm lost here his body language is all weird. His power level is crazy high. I brace myself for his first attack this is going to hurt.

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Shiara gossips...

your going to need a lot of bandaids

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?