My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not a total lost


So I went to be on that show and win the heart of Sylar... The other contestants knew they couldn't beat me so I got voted off...

Well it wasn't a total lost... I have a new playmate, Pan. We have agreed to hook up when she is done with the show...

So despite the fact I got kicked off I am in a good mood and all? Simple, being on that show has got me noticed and my ship has finally come in...


For years I have watched as my sister got EVERYTHING... She has her career in modeling, She has her own .....










her own trade mark...














and she even has her own fan club...


See.... Everywhere I go it is... Vampirella.... What about me? I look exactly like her, I mean hell I am her Twin.



So while I was on the show, some important people saw me and have offered me a contract...



Now I have my own trademark and everything.


I think it will be a good time to model off my new look...



Vampi was fussing about me wearing the 'outfit' she prides as being hers and hers alone....







So I let Pan and Sylar do a full make over and .... Check it out....



It doesn't mean I wont wear the other.. Vampi can just fuss but I do like the new look Sylar and Pan gave me...






By bye Vampi you got new competition I am Draculina of Vamperotica...

Labels: , , , ,





3 Sat at the bar:

Blogger The Heroslayer gossips...

Sleeping with a hero how vile, unless You are going tuen her to our side then it's acceptable.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

I have to admit. The looks works for you.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

Great new outfit, Draculina.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?