My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Techno Trial tie in: trial in another realm

A kid dressed up like Batman jumped me. When he hits me it wakes me out of my drunken stupor. I knocked the kid back. “So who're you Dick's kid? No wait she's a she and has superpowers. Tim's? Are you Damien?"

“I’m Batman. That's all you need to know Cain, that and you can't stay in this time any longer, you being here keeps changing the future. And I personally like to exist."


I smirk. “One question, did Black Zero rule the world?"

He looks all weird. "Who's Black Zero?"

“All I needed to know." I use my speed to appear as if I'm invisible and I appear behind him he ducks my punch and knees me in the gut it actually hurt.

He then shoots these tiny batarang out of these gauntlets on his arm. They cut my flesh, so now we have adamantium in my time? Okay he's faster and stronger than his ki says he should be tech enhancements.

I transform into a supersaiyan and shake the cobwebs out of my head so I can actually read his body language. I dodge a kick, grab him by his throat. And tear the suit making it explode.

So my guess was right his power comes from his suit. If he's really from my time he'd have a... Ah ha. An ID chip in his wrist.

I scan it with a gizmo in my belt. It's a little more advanced than the ones I've seen, Terry McGuiness that name means nothing to me. I take off his mask, well black hair blue eyes, what a shock; I'd almost suspect this kid to be Robin. I guess grandpa finally admitted to himself he’s too old to protect Gotham.

So why did he entrust this kid, and not my sister? That's when I catch his scent. He’s Grandpa's kid. Don't tell me he's using the blue pills. "Hahahahahaha!"

I let the kid go. He glares. “What are you laughing at?"

“Does Damien know?"

“Who?"

“Oh I forgot he calls himself IBN Al.... something now. You'll have to forgive me; I was raised by a mother who can barely talk so strange foreign words trip me up. But he'd be pissed at you; he thinks he's the only one who should be Batman." I grin. “Go back to your time "Uncle" Terry. Tell Grandpa if he wants me back to get his wrinkled broken down self in a time machine and face me like a man."

I fly off leaving the kid, then a message Capsule appears before me. It was from my uncle HS; apparently Galen was being put up on trial by the techno mage council.

Hm. Well I hope I recorded Galen's Universe number right. never mind that I'll just get it to key into Galen’s Universal signal, and take me to him, Good work on this device grandma . I press a button on my belt and a portal opens up I walk through, and find myself in the lair of the Techno mages.

“Stop this sham of a trial!" I order busting in.

“Who dares?" One of the mages challenges.

“Bruce Cain." I answer.

"Time traveler." This female One who has a bit of an attitude problem, and coming from me that's saying something. Wizards, they always seem to know about you. This other one sneaked up on me and was about to use some magic, I countered with the Dragon Flame.

It wasn't enough to kill him but enough to back him off. “I’d like to offer my testimony in this case."

“Fine Mister Briefs." I growl much to the woman's amusement. “State your case.”

"The man who Galen killed was my friend Douglas he was going to kill my Aunt Justice, and alter the timeline to punish me."

“So what you are saying is this is your entire fault." She grins.

“What? No!" I protest.

“If you had not traveled in time your friend would not have followed you, and would not have tried to kill your aunt."

“I was trying to stop Black Zero!" I Sneer.

‘She gives me this weird look. “Fool! You've changed the destiny of your Universe, it was supposed to go one way, until finally it was destroyed, in a few years from your time, but now you've altered history, to such an extent, who knows what will happen? You should have let Black Zero Win then you and your dangerous reality can burn like it was meant to."

Actually I do know what will happen in a thousand years from now my Universe will unite with other planets to be united planets, one that will be protected by a Legion of super powered beings. Though I haven't seen the changes in my time yet. My time travel device is screwed up, and crossing dimensions likely didn't help it.

I have to admit I was pissed at the idea of letting my earth die at Black Zero's hands, my father, my uncles, And my World torn apart by this Superman who just wanted everyone else to suffer, like he did .

My Ki surged around me, but I controlled my self. “Funny thing about time travel. Sometimes you don't go always go straight ahead, or straight back sometimes you accidentally go sideways to other realities."

"What does that have to do with anything Mister Briefs?" The Woman who has a big mad on for Galen demands.

“I once found myself in your reality before; I know the future of the techno mages. This order will become something greater than they are now."

She grins "Because of me."

I smirk. “No Herazade, you've been holding the others back."

The shocked look on her face was worth it.




2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

You need some temporal laws here. No one knows whether they are coming or going!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

LOL blame the bloggerverse

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?