My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A warning Omen...

While in a meeting with Tony Stark about Sky, Jason Todd calls... After he finishes telling Stark he is back in SHIELD, he asks to speak to me and tells me that Justice was attacked...
I rushed to return to Justice....

After seeing that she was okay she tells me of the Sayian tradition that Vella had reminded her of. I could see as she spoke, she was afraid that Mirai would kill me. I tell her not to worry and we go to sleep...

[Galen gets up in the mourning and prepares breakfast for Justice and himself. A shadow is cast over the plate... "My father wants to speak with you," The voice of one Cabain bellows, "You are to fight Mirai for Justice."

"You can return to King Vegeta and tell him I will not." Galen states, "I will not hurt Justice and if we fight that is exactly what will happen."

Cabain walks closer, "You will or Justice will be executed as will you..." Cabain then explains Sayian Law...

Galen sits troubled seeing no solution... Justice had mention this Law when telling him of the tradition...

"It would seem I have no choice but I will agree on one condition. Justice is under no circumstance to be involved or to know... Not now not ever! If I die, she is never to know how.. Shiara will tell her I died while in my Universe." Galen voice becomes emotionless...

Cabain contacts the King and tells him.. It is agreed...

Galen appears before King Vegeta and Mirai with Cabain... King vegeta orders that the fight begins....

Miria attacks Galen and Galen uses a shield to defend himself but doesn't fight back...

"Fight me you coward!" Mirai yells...

Galen shakes his head as he is being beaten, "No it will hurt Justice if I did anything that would harm or worse kill you!"

Mirai shows Galen no mercy, in a blind rage he continues to beat on Galen... Sending Galen into walls with powerful blasts. The organelles in Galen's body work overtime to repair what it can but the injuries are too many...

Mirai draws a sword, one that is not Stormcutter and pierces Galen in the shoulder...

No matter how much it hurts or how much he has been beaten, Galen doesn't stay down. He continues to rise and face Mirai and takes more of what this half Sayian is dishing out..

Finally Mirai draws his sword again and intends to drive a fatal blow into Galen..

As he thrusts the sword, Mirai's eyes widen. Galen screams "NOOOO" Miria sees Justice between Galen and his sword he goes to pull it from her and she grabs it and says, "no finish what you have started Sayian warrior... "

Justice uses her hands to pull her self further on the blade of Mirai's sword. Blood splatters more on his face and body and behind on Galen's who has fallen to his knees.

Justice speaks with pain as tears of blood trickle down her face, "I never stopped loving you, how could I, you are my daddy.. Even when you yelled, even when you called me a whore and said you didnt care if I live or die..."

Mirai goes to let go of the sword and she grabs his hand pulling the sword deeper into her as the blood spills over his hands and the hilt is pressed hard against her stomach.

Justice continues, "I love you even though you no longer love me..."

She lets go of his hands and he pulls the sword causing blood to splatter more as she falls in Galen's hands Mirai stares at his own red covered hands

Galen falls over her lifeless body...

Vegeta commands Cabain to give them a seed but it doesnt work..

Galen and Justice die....

Mirai wakes from a cold sweat and looks at Stormcutter which is glowing at him.... Elsewhere.....]
I woke from what seemed like a nightmare only to see a sword glowing at the foot of my bed which then disappears...

I know now that if I stay with Justice I will be the cause of her death at the hands of her father...
The sword of Mirai is trying to warn us both...

I kiss her gently and then get dress... I approach the door of Jason where I know Vella is staying as well... I knock softly...

She opens the door, "If I stay, Justice will be hurt by her father. I can't allow that. Please tell her I will return when her father is ready to accept us... Here is a candle, if you need me, if something happens... you or Jason can light it and I will come.."

I then return to my Universe...
[not long after Galen leaves a new menace enters the picture...]




tbc here...

Labels: , , , , , , ,





4 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Nepharia gossips...

Oh, how sad. I certainly hope to see you and Justice getting back together again -- without any fatalities, that is.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Batman gossips...

Weirdo. Oh well Vincent has probably killed your little Alien anyway.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

How horrific!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

thanks Neph

this from a man that dresses his ward into tights

yes JP it was

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?