My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Two Batmen

I returned from Galen's trial to my Universe. Now To try and remember what was supposed to happen soon, oh yeah grandpa will soon discover that Aunt Spoiler had killed Black Mask again.

Okay, you know I've always had a theory that would at least get the bat family off her back. Not that I care about Black Mask all that much. I mean he tortured aunt Steph while making her go into sexual positions.

If anyone deserved to die a second time, it would have been that bastard. Then again I've never understood the bat side of my family's aversion to killing. Some people just need it.

Mom was so angry and disappointed when I crushed the Joker at 13. And Grandpa Bruce shunned me. While Grandpa Vegeta had a good laugh about it. Uncle Jason was mad that he didn't get to do it.


Any way enough reminiscing time to see if my theory is correct. You see I've never thought Question's idea was correct that the Dragonballs bring back an evil person with a good person. I fly over to the Gotham Morgue , and find the body of Black Mask. Heh. They thought someone dug up his body, and shot him in the fore head. The autopsy said he was dead for at least a year and was rotting, a zombie. Well well you can't kill what's already dead. But something surprised me and made a cold shiver go down my spine.

It said among the things he was wearing was a black ring. Oh Hell, I was expecting a zombie but not... Wait I just need to find the ring first. I hack the computer and find the evidence locker. My fears are founded when I see the ring.

A Black Lantern Ring. If Mask didn't think small and only wanted to be a crime lord, he would have smoked Aunt Steph, and Uncle Jason. The power this thing holds...

I'm about to get to a computer and maybe warn Steph about what's coming when a red and black Batarang shatters the computer. Damn it! It's Bat boy from my time again.

“I told you not to come after me again if Grandpa wants to talk to me he can do it himself." I challenge.

He smiles. “I did bring him."

I feel his ki coming towards me when I look up in the direction of it instead of seeing a broken down old man I see...

Great just great.

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Robin gossips...

Bruce you just don't understand.

It isn't a matter of her killing what is already dead it's the fact that she was willing to kill someone and did it in act of revenge. She took someone's life, yes they may've been dead, but she still commited the act.

Yes she was tortured and killed but that doesn't excuse it. But everyone has suffered in some way.

It isn't right.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

I'd move out of Gotham City if I lived there, or any place where a superhero resided.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?