My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Techno Trial: part 3: A witness from the future


Bruce continues after shocking the circle with his statement, "Your order needs Galen and his leadership even if he doesn't want to be leader it was what he was meant..."

I noticed he is studying Herazade. Is he trying to read Herazade's body language.

Then he gives that infamous smirk as if it all has comes clear...

Deliberately he speaks very softly so only those near him can hear, "That is why she hates Galen sooo that is why she fears him..."

Alwyn Federico and I were the ones next to him and looked with a certain puzzlement. he couldn't possibly be able to read a Technomage.



However it would seem he could. I could tell by what he did next that he knew Federico would do anything for me "Time to use a few of those little technomage misleading tricks I learned...", he mummbled

"What are you saying!" Herazade screamed

He whispered to Federico, "I just dont get it. in most trials you are judged by your peers I wonder what the body would have to say about what I am about to say..."

Federico then smiled and granted the subtle request by opening the trial to all technomages.

He then began to speak, "I dont only know the future but I know a bit about your past... My Aunt Justice has told me many things... That your forefathers, the ones that began this order were tricked by the Shadows. When they found out that the tech they had been given had been given by the shadows and was because the shadows expected them to be their elite army when they returned, the tartatude chose to continue to accept the tech and formed the order of the technomages."

He paused for effect as everyone in the room gasped to find he knew our deepest darkest secret.

"not because they were going to follow the shadows but to keep the shadows from giving it to another race that would become that army.. only the circle ever knew the truth and when a leader died or retired and a new mage was chosen he then learned the horrible truth which became your curse.. " He knew quite a lot and suspicious eyes fell upon me...

"you vote for your leaders ... 5 because this is said to be the number of balance. They are called the circle...When the shadows returned you refused to fight for them and that hurt them. Though some of your order wanted to fight them, knowing the shadows could turn the tech against you, the circle at the time choose to take you all in hiding.. to prevent the shadows from turning you into weapons.."

He began moving around in the circle...

"but it wasn't the intentions of those leaders for you to remain in this hiding place. The shadows are gone... You did your part as was your destiny and now it is time for you to evolve into what you were meant to become but one of your 5 leaders had felt and tasted the power of control, power she can best exercise over all of you if you are here confined to this place, not out there guiding the worlds you were meant to guide..." He flashed a look and pointed at Herazade..

"I am not on trial! How dare you!" Herazade roared in anger

It was clear he knew all he needed to do was to reveal to the rest the power hungry tyrant Herazade was and they would vote her out the next election...

She went to throw a fireball at Bruce I put a shield around him but Federico had blasted it. Herazade was restrained by the rest of the circle...

"Herazade is correct this is not about her." Felicia stated, "but sir, if you have something.." her gestured was almost pleading him to say something that would help them vote me not guilty."

"It is about her. You see Galen is the one that chooses to try and evolve. He is the strongest of you.. He is searching to cure the Earth of this universe and strives to prevent shadow tech to be use ... His familiar is the key to your evolution .. So he used the spell of destruction he did it for love.. He loves my Aunt .. they are lovers..."


"Bruce you are mistaking.. " I try to protest...
He laughs ... "No it is true... Aunt Justice only trusted me to your secrets and why,... I never understood... I have been visiting her when you," he turns to the others, "When Galen would come to see her... So I am privy to things that no one else could know. Yes he will deny it but it is because of him I can read your body language. Yes you are skilled with that cloak and dagger stuff, concealing your intent and motives... As a kid mom would get frustrated because she was never sure with Galen, couldn't read his Body language but I picked up one thing and from there learned how to read all technomages.. You see, Galen could never hide his feelings for my Aunt and he still can't."

he looked at me and I shifted uncomftably..."Justice and I are not lovers.. We.."

"Yet.." he interrupted with a smile, "but you will be and you will create sparks that will make most Sayian romeo types look bad." He stated in a teasing manner..

He turned to the room, "Galen is the strongest technomage and he also carried a lot of influence. She fears this and wants him dead... So she is bias and shouldn't be allowed to judge this trial. Galen was once asked to join the circle but turned the offer down. He is the only one that could challenge her position, take away her power and her control over the other technomages."

he turned to me, "The circle knowingly bound your hands and let your last love die ... " he turned this time to the crowd that had gathered there in the chamber, "the one from that old circle is Herazade... that circle made many mistakes... I say this circle is broken but my opinion doesnt matter. What matters to me is that Galen is my uncle .. " He sat up straight...

"There I said it.. It is a secret I have kept, I played off as if he wasn't so not to betray them but I think my Aunt would want you to know.."

At that I stumbled... No marriage?

"Galen is destin to marry my aunt in secret, they will have 3 children, only I know this... Kill Galen and you murder those lives... and you will have to tend with me because he is my family.." He then powers up...

Federico speaks in a loud voice, "NOT GUILTY but you knew my vote.."

All but Herazade give Bruce a thankful nodded...


Once again Herazade goes to use a lightening spell to kill Bruce but he uses his powers to destroy the bolt...

Herazade is grabbed by the four others, they carry her off to be tried later after a replacement for her in the circle is made...


I still protest that I am in love with Justice and Bruce says "I tell you what I will see you later and tell me then if you are not in love with my aunt or at least lovers.."


He grins as if he knows something I do not.. What will I be returning to I wonder that has him in such ...

Well I guess there is only one way to find out...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gossips...

Your honor, you can't have a witness from the future! I demand that this testimony be stricken from the record.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gossips...

LOl Jon

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?