My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Getting back in the game

Damn it after grandpa, and his kid Terry took me down I was captured by some evil looking version of my uncle Mirai, and a bunch of goons that that said they were working with the Time Trapper.

Now that's a name I haven't heard since I was a teenager, He's supposed to kind of a boogey man for Time travelers. I had no idea the guy was real. Or maybe he's not. It could be some loon taking the name.

Next thing I know I'm awake in a room decorated with West City Warriors memorabilia. Ever had Deja Vu? Yeah this is what I had here. I put my self on guard I have no weapons and have no idea where I am.

I walk out and see this in the hall.

Weird a picture of my mom and dad at about twentyish. Probably right before Mom had Barbra. Okay someone here knows who my parents are I sense a ki and follow it I look outside the window and see a bunch of people training in martial arts, Cain Style. Of course they're not as good as me or my sister who've been training since we could walk, but still not bad.

Well that and me and sis was trained in Vegeta and Goku's styles. I stop contemplating this and go towards the ki I sensed. I'm shocked by what I see




“Hello Son."

"Mom? You're young? How? "

A voice behind me laughs. “Don’t ask her that. She won't tell you though I think that Pervert Master Roshi gave her whatever it is that keeps him alive, and that had better be all he gave her."

I turn and well it's weird seeing your dead father okay I saw him as a teenager not long ago but still as a grown man as I remembered him as a kid. I just stared slack jawed. “Hey Brat! Let’s see if you're still as good as last time I saw you Final Blast!"

“Final what now?" It doesn't matter I'm hit with it and knocked through a wall. I block a punch going for my face, His body language says another blast is coming instead he kneed me in the gut the hell he faked me out? “If I told you once Bruce I've told you a million times don't just trust body language cues.”


I start getting the better of him when I'm blindsided by Barbra. “Freak!" She shouts “You trapped me in damn Tele-Tubbie Universe get up and take your beating!"

Mom yells “Stop it! We get together for the first time in a while and you start fighting... Vincent you encourage them!"

Dad laughs. “You married a half saiyan babe."

Mom Rolls her eyes. "I wonder what Connor Hawke is doing?"

“That’s not even funny Cass."

Looks like I changed time... alot Dad's alive... Mom's got some kind of karate school going, and well some things never change both my parents are better at beating up people than cooking, We all ended up getting take out. I sat out and stared at a Gorham that's nothing like the one I grew up in. I did it! I changed things for the better.

“We need to talk." Babs growled.

“What now?" I grunt.

“You changed time I hope your proud of yourself."

“Look how happy mom is. I’d say giving her the man she loved back is the best Mother's Day present hell she doesn't even remember he died."

“Bruce you can't just do things impulsively like that, you released the Time Trapper by basically breaking time now he's trying to manipulate it the way he wants. And worse he has a new disciple an evil version of our uncle Mirai."

“How did that happen?" I ask.

“Seems dad made him when he had a red Lantern Ring He has a mad on for Aunt Justice an, and Uncle Galen."

I shrug. "Uncle Galen can take care of himself."

"Oh yeah check this out." Babs puts a little holographic emitter in my face and shows what looks like Mirai, Mirai, and Galen fighting. All the sudden I see Galen freak out and unleash the Spell of Destruction and the evil Mirai Just stands in it laughing.

“Babs! That can't be I mean that would kill him. What the Hell?"

“Well that's what the time trapper can do he somehow deflected off of Dark Mirai or something I don't know but it looks like those rumors about the Trapper being the living embodiment of Entropy are correct."

“Maybe, maybe not but well if I'm responsible for letting him out I'm putting back where he came from!" I declare.

“Bruce you can't even put a scratch on his servant, much less him."

I smile “I’m the One who is all I can do anything."

“Sigh. Well if you want to kill yourself go for it, and after you fail I'll get the JLA to help take him down."

I offer her my hand we can take him together the Cain siblings fighting side by side once again."

“No Bruce you kill without mercy. I can't be a part of the blood bath you're going to start. I really shouldn't tell you what I'm about too but god help me... "

I give her a look. '"What? What shouldn't you tell me?"

“Trapper got Gwen or as she likes to be called now Vendetta, she's in Arkham Asylum.

“She’s alive I didn't wipe her out of time." I smile. “Tell Mom and Dad next time they see me, to leave room for Gwen at the table."

I fly toward Gotham with a smirk, “Don’t worry Gwenie I’m coming for you." I couldn’t help but here my sister whisper that I was flying to my death. "Yeah that's what she thinks.

Labels: , ,





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

I'm confused! Will someone runm this by me again?

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?