My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, May 04, 2008

A ghost from my past

I thought I was doing right by Justice by leaving. I thought I was protecting her...

The Excalibur as always was glad to see me... Though my mind was elsewhere...

I was being summoned to return... I had given Vella a special candle.


Something inside me said Justice had been hurt and hurt badly...

So I rushed to see Justice... I walked in to a room and asked HS to stand a side...

I couldn't believe what I was seeing... Justice was pale and a fractured wisp...

She cried in pain and looked like someone who had a terminal disease that had finally won over its victim.

I whisper ever so gently in her ear, "I am sorry, I should never have left."

I listened to Bulma's explanation of what was happening.... Using my Tech I looked at the souls of Justice that floated around the room. These were only the few that had found their way back.

Many were still lost not sure how to integrate back into Justice.
This is when I saw her.. Her but how.. it couldn't be...

My, "Isabel..."


I suddenly became aware that everyone was staring at me... I straightened up and lifted Justice from her bed, "If time and rest is what she needs then that is what she will get.."

I carried her home to the penthouse where she was staying and where I could care for her...

I could only watch as she painfully laid there... I sent my organelles to her hoping they could help with her healing...

How could I see my love as a soul which belong to Justice.... I didn't get to speak with her perhaps I was imagining it...

Seeing her brought back memories and feelings of lost...

"Galen," I was drawn back from my thoughts by Justice...

I stroked her hair, "I am here."

She cuddled closer and sobbed, "Father hates me... "

It was all she said... "Justice as soon as you are well enough and strong enough I will take you away from here." I held her in my arms...

Labels: , , , , ,





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard gossips...

All very emotional.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?