My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm enjoying this

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Ever since these fools have freed me, they ,ve been sending me against thier so called "Super villains." It seems Stark, made a deal with these people and then turned on them . I love it these so called heroes are acting like my father!
Not that it matters I get to crush these human fools , and see what kind of powers they have . I Crushed this fool called the abomination , before breakfast this morning,. After Lunch I took down these two called Roughouse , and Bloodscream.
The vampire thing thought bleeding me with his touch would stop me! He was wrong! He bragged about how he couldn't be killed by metal made by man. I laugh at him " Who said anything about killing you? I'll You've been drafted! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"
I was supposed to go after others when Stark wanted me to beat a confession from Nick Fury. He refused and ended up in a hospital bed Hahahahahahahahhaha! I was supposed to go after the Henchman, but Agent deacon had some one else I could take down.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com This fool doesn't look like much! I think after I crush him. I'll visit that little cousin of his !

Labels: