My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Monday, July 17, 2006

I am only human…


"Cabain where are you going boy?" Father yelled


" I wasn't good enough! I should have been able to stop him ! It's because of my weakness my human side!" I yelled

" What? I'm a full saiyan !So is Kakarot! We couldn't Stop Brolly he's a freak!" Father said

" Whatever!" I answered as I flew away.


I went to the Mindflayers, I went to see the Exile…


"I want to destroy all that is human, I want to be fully true Sayian. How do I do this? How do I kill the human half with in my body?" I asked the Exile


He just sat and Pondered… Then he teleported me to a special Library… He waved his hand and a scroll flew to my hand… I looked around at the dragons around me…

"What is this?" I inquired but the Exile disappeared…

I began to read…

It was written in Greek and torn so only a fragment of the information was here… Translation:

Hercules after getting the Lamp, hurled it to space. The Lamp is now deep in a cavern below ice and rock, only one who is strong enough can get the Lamp. The Lamp contains an evil Genie, this Genie will grant the person 3 wishes…..

The rest of the scroll was lost…..

I began to throw the scroll through a mirror, "Who do I look like Aladdin?" Just then the mirror took form…

"Miari, brother…." I watched he was a live playing with Justice and Hotstuff as he got ready for his wedding to Vampirella. I watched him and Trunks stand with their brides Marion and Vampi. I saw Bra with Goten and father..

I continued to watch Miari and Vampi raising Hotstuff and Justice all my nieces and nephews from Bra and Goten… They were happy… but how can this be they are dead now because of me…

"Aw you have found the mirror of what could be…" A dragon said

"So what I see could happen?" I asked

"Could and does though are two different things." He said…

I memorized the map on the scroll…

It took several hours of space travel to get to the planet… Even longer to blast through the ice and caves.
I found the Lamp and I rubbed it… "Genie, I wish for you to remove my human part and make me full Sayian."

"Your wish is granted…."

[After sometime… Yamacha is walking to Bulma's house. He wished to give his condolences and sees…. Vegeta? The person looks like Vegeta, same height, and color hair but….

"Hey Vegeta what is with the lame glasses and the goofy nerd outfit…." Yamacha pulls on the shirt and the top button at the color comes undone…

re-snapping the button the Vegeta look a like says nothing…

"You trying to be Erkel? It's early for Halloween." Yamacha says

"In a high whiny voice the person speaks, I don't want any trouble…" the Vegeta look a like continues to walk

Yamacha kicks theVegeta look a like in the butt….

"Stop, Don't do that." Vegeta's clone says

Yamacha laughs kick and hitting the poor man…

"Hey Bulma come look at you Man now, He is a wimp! A pathetic WIMP!" Yamacha called out…

Vegeta and Bulma looked out the window and their mouths dropped at the site of Yamacha kicking what looked like Vegeta and this clone slapping at Yamacha like a girl…

"I don't want to fight, Leave me alone." The poor nerdy man said…


Bulma turned to Vegeta, "Is that Cabain?"

Vegeta shook his head, "Cabain has blue-ish white hair, this one had black hair and glasses. Besides Cabain would have killed Yamacha by now."

Goku looks out, "well maybe after seeing Brolly he is trying extra hard to be good."

Yamacha grabs the Vegeta boy and grabs his shorts, "Wedgie wedgie."

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vegeta gossips...

Great he's un buttoning your shirt and grabbing your underwar at least make him buy you dinner first

11:43 PM  
Blogger The Grim Reaper gossips...

runs away

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?