My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Blood that binds part 1

"BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was awakened by a great dread… It was Bra, her KI… I was not sure where I was… I felt her life become separated from this world… Next to Karen the only person who ever believed in me… I screamed again " I will avenge you little sister!"
and the tank I was in shattered glass went flying in all directions


I screamed as I pulled wires from my naked body….


I was blinded by rage…. I am not sure when I dressed in my Sayian Armor but when I came to where Brolly had killed my baby sister I was wearing it…


The Ghost of Karen tried to stop me…

"No Cain… Don't he will kill you…" She begged…


"He may be strong but he is dumb and I … I have nothing to live for but to take him to hell with me!" I screamed as I walked through her turning SS4….


My brothers were attacking with some force of Beserker rage….. I then saw Vampirella…. Wounded and bleeding…. I needed to help my brothers but I saw the Alien Vampire needed blood…


I walked over lifting her body to me… I could hear the bones crack… Brolly had broken everyone

She should have been dead… Should …. If she had been Human even Sayian she would have….

Instinctively she sunk her in her fangs…. At first my Sayian part wanted to fight. I wanted to resist and defend then there was a familiar feeling… I had felt this only for Karen, a pleasure I had shared with her…


As Vampirella's fangs sunk into my neck, I felt this great need stimulating from my depression and loneliness…
My brother's girlfriend was a lovely creature… I couldn't believe I wanted her so badly…. At first I pulled her deeper into the bite

How could I feel this way it was a betrayal to my brother…. To Karen…. I finally mustard the strength to pulled her away, or try….


I watched as she began to heal faster than that Mutant father fights… She finally stopped drinking my blood, I was dizzy and both ashamed and embarrassed by my reaction as I turned away I had hoped neither my brother nor my love Karen had seen what happened…

Vampirella rose this time with more strength and greater rage…

I knew I had to beat her to Brolly… So I did… it wasn't easy…


"Brolly! Fight me! You idiot… you keep trying to kill me but you can't…. You are weak… a failure! " I said getting ready to take flight….

"I… I… will kill you next then." The imbecile stated

Brolly charged at me and I flew in the air…. "Come on you moron…. Come and get me… You can't win… you see I am not afraid of dying I want to … So there are things I am not afraid of doing…. Come ON!"

My plan was to taunt the Sayian retard to chase me, I would lead him to his and mine death… I was thinking the Sun…


My plan was working I could hear father, Grandfather, even my brothers saying" NO Cabain DON'T!" as he charged for me

Then my brother to be showed… Brolly saw Goten and Gohan and I became angry yelling "KAKAROT!"

I wasn't going to lure him then I would kill him here….. I was weak from my blood lost I called all my KI pulling it into me, into the center of my body… Drawing all my energy inward and then I fired a KI Atomic Blast…. "Death Coil !!!!!!!!!!!!"


The Blast hit Brolly like a tidal wave of energy and then coiled around him exploding creating a mushroom explosion that sent Brolly several feet in the air and left a large crater where once was the parking lot of Capsule Corp…. The scar on the Sayian nation came plummeting down in a ball of fire and created a crater within the crater… I lost my power level and found myself unable to power up to even a super Sayian level


The creature that had spawn from some Sayian nightmare stood as if he was unharmed…

"So… you… want… to die….!" Brolly said as he charged me grabbing my throat. He began to beat with his massive fist my still injured body…

Labels:





2 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Brolly gossips...

Yea.... You will all die.... Kakarot! Kakarot!

10:09 AM  
Blogger The Grim Reaper gossips...

dont think so

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?