My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am only human… part 3

" Vegeta I have to talk to you about your son!" Says Bulma running towards my father, pathetic how he let's that winch talk to him.

" Which one?" My father asks, Bah! He only has one son he should recognize.

" Cain Ya know that guy Yamcha was beating on? That was him!" Bulma sat talking. What he sees in this weak human is beyond me

"I told you that was not possible woman! " My father spats as I fly down behind him " You see that's him there. "

She grabs his hand, the wench should have been killed a long time ago " There's something wrong with him. "

" Hello Father. I 've heard in the grapevine you've been collecting these." I reveal the seventh Dragonball.


"That's great son! Put it with the other ones. " He commands me as if I am one of his servants

" No father you're a disgrace to all saiyans you should have conquered this world years ago. I don't know what you want those these things for, but I know you want them , So I have a proposition for you." I sneer at the disappointment in front of me

" Fine tell me." Vegeta says

" Fight me , and win you can have it lose you die." I challenge

" So you want to face your old man in battle again huh? Fine boy ! Let us go some where away from here that psycho Brolly had destroyed it enough." My father states, bah the first time I was weak infected with Human, not now. Now I am full Sayian, he doesn't even sense it.

" Good Father Soon I shall finally have my inheritance!" I say watching him take flight towards, a wasteland outside the city for or battle .

His back is toward me, perfect time… I power up to SS2 and fire a Ki Blast at him. Vegeta senses the Ki but not in time for it to hit him. Unfortunately he had time to put up a Ki Shield.

While he is down in a pile of rubble I charge down feet first kicking him while he is down. The forth or fifth time Vegeta grabs my foot and slings me into a tree..

"So you like to fight dirty huh?" He laughs as he throws dirt in my face, he begins to punch me in my ribs several times and finally gives me right hook to my jaw

I see Goku appear with Bulma, I grin and send a blast at his weak spot that frail human.

"Cabain! What are you doing!" Vegeta screams as he flies to her, "The Ki blast hits him and I send several more going to SS4 and not letting up

"If she is going to get in the way!" I say, "I am not the one who plays with weak fodder."

I see my father go to SS3, "So this is how it is? After I accepted you. Fine if we are back at the beginning!" and then I see Goku fly to him…

Goku restrains him, "Vegeta something isn't right can't you see… His Ki is off."

That clown flies to me… "Who are you!" My father stands defiantly as if he doesn't believe what the traitor has to say.

"Your worse nightmare fooled lover of the weak human!" I blast him but he dodges

"Son what ever is wrong snap out of it, don't you want to wish Karen back?" My father says.

"Who? I know of no Karen!" I try to push my powers further reach that level Goku and my Father does but… What! I can not even make it to SS4…

What has happened?

Labels: