My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Becoming family

Kakarot teleported us to my father. Father and the man that is my grandfather stood facing one another.

Father at first didn't want to believe it was King Vegeta, at least not at first...



" I see you have accepted my gift I am glad." Father says looking at me.

We join him for a feast, I was eating. "Seems like your hungry Cabain." Father said with a bit of a laugh

I smiled, "Karren can't cook...." I said then stopped, lowering my head and putting my fork down.
How I would give anything to eat her terrible cooking again

As I walked away I heard one of my brothers say to father, "He isnt taking Karren's death to well. He hasnt been himself."

I starred out at the horizon and My father approached.

"Cabain, we will wish her back." I looked at my Father.

"I know." I paused "Tell me about my mother." I asked and he looked shocked, "She died when I was so young. Sometimes its all I can do to remember her face but as the years have past it has been a loosing battle. If it werent for pictures."

Father patted me on my back, "Go with your grandfather, find what happened to the colonies, when you return we should be able to wish Karren back."

The colonies, everyone I have found has been annihilated

Labels:





1 Sat at the bar:

Blogger Vegeta gossips...

Hopefully you will the one who has been destroying the colnies , and stop them

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Order another round?