My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Saturday, June 17, 2006

The answer is...

I sat there listening to Plauge's little sob story. While that fear lady and the henchmen stared at me. The fear thing seemed to be confused by me. it just looked shocked. I guess it ain't met somone without fear before.


I turn back ta Vic. "Alright I ain't got no love fer the Kingpin. An' A little revenge sounds good."

I hear in th' back of my head, " No Joe you can't do this!"

" Quiet Banner!" I think back. " If I don't do this ya know somone else will. Probaly Sabetooth , or Taskmaster. ' sides we're talkin' about wastin' crooks ." i think back to him,

Ya got yerself a deal.

Labels: