My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am only human… part 2

Narrated by Cabain:

Once I had found the lamp… I rubbed it and gave the Genie my wish…

It worked!


I am full Sayian!!!!

I can feel the power in my blood!

All will bow to the Sayian Nation…. The Humans are weak and puny…. Slaves for us Sayians….


The Genie returned me home and asked to be released…. So I did…
As I was flying I saw that clown and my father…



Vegeta smirks, "See there is Cabain."


I looked at the fools, "Hahhahha, The World is mine to destroy!"


I flew off… The world is mine all mine…

---

Narrated by Cain:

While Bulma sat looking at me I cried…

"He rejected me again…"

"You are Cain aren't you?" She asked

"Why doesn't my father love me?" I cried…

Bulma came over and put an arm over my shoulder, "Cain you are…. Human…. And you let Yamacha hurt you… Why didn’t you fight him.."

"Ewww I hate fighting. I deplore violence…Can't we all live in peace?" I said and then ran out the door…

No one loves me I think I will run away… far far far away….

[Meanwhile elsewhere…. "No fool the world and revenge is MINE!"
]

Labels: