My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Friday, July 28, 2006

Continued from Karen's POV

Karen asked me to take my niece home, Miari said for me to meet him at dad's house.
Gohan and his family were there with Bra and Goten. Gohan challenged Dad to a game of poker.

While Gohan's wife, Videl, Trunks girl friend, Marion, my sister Bra and Bulma watched movies with the kids, we men played cards. Dad had stolen some Canadian Beer and cigars from his old pal, Logan.

I have learned that my brother, Trunks is a bad gamble but Miari is quite good. Gohan and Goten both can't bluff, at least in Cards. The real challenge was Dad.

"How much longer guys?" Videl said coming in with Pam a sleep in her arms.

"Vegeta, don't you think its getting late?" Bulma asked

"Maybe we should call it a night I am getting tires, " My brother Trunks said…


"Come on Guys, Dad, a few more hands." I said shuffling cards… Gohan, Goten my brothers and Dad rose and stretched. They all looked tired…

"I think it's enough for tonight, " Dad said

"Don't tell me old age has made you a wuss, huh Dad?" I stated hoping to challenge him to sit down…

Goten shook me as he said in a low voice, "Man its late, go home."

"Come on, or has my sister got you whipped?" I said immediately getting a slap in the back of the head by Bra…

"Come on Cabain, I will take you home," Trunks said

"I have a better idea why don't we go grab some beers," I suggested
Goten slapped me on the back and Trunks laughed, "Don't you want to go home bro."

I whispered to them both, "Justice was around Karen."

"So," The chimed

"So this mourning she went to the Dr and brought home all this stuff on what is the best and fastest way for her to … you know. have a baby." I whispered keeping my voice down…


Simultaneously both Goten and Trunks sat down at the table, "He is right it's still early, a few more hands"

Labels: