My Photo
    Name: Buzz the Bartender
    Location: Crime Alley Night Club
    I just tend a little bar and listening to all the criminals... I always have my ears open
    View my complete profile







Proud Member of Heroes : United [Blog/Forum]

Buzz says, "Pull up a chair. I just heard some bar-room gossip from ." Want to Read Just 's Posts?

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mrs Miari Breifs... I could get use to this

After the Vegas show I enter the dressing room… "Call for Draculina from Vlad…" one girl yelled…
What does this creep want….

"Vlad what do you want?" I snarl….

"Your sister got Married…." He hissed in a provoking way….

I growled…. My sister… My goody goody Twin sister… She wasn't suppose to be born… Just me…. But Mother had to make deals with God so that looser of a father of mine Wolfgang got Vampirella…

While I got hidden away…..

"Did you hear me?" Vlad asked

"Yeah…." I growled…

"How would you like to replace Vampi for a wile Lina? You can have her husband her life … I hear you died your blond hair…" He was smiling I could hear it in his voice…

"Yes, better tips …. What of that sister of mine?" I inquired….

"Let us deal with her… " I heard voices behind me….

I turned to see 2 familiar faces, "Now if then isn't a lovely family reunion… Brother …. Sister…. "

It was Magdalene and Madek, my half brother and sister… they were older and obviously fraternal twins… For Vlad they had tampered with Vampi's memories confused her origins….

"Vampi will think she is you Draculina and you can rule Drakulon as you have always wanted and have her husband… as a bonus…" Vlad's voice gleamed….


"I am in… " I turned to my sister and brother, "Just make sure Vampi doesn’t come home!" I pushed the phone receiver to my mouth, "and do something about the fool…. The only ones who can ever tell between Vampi and me is father and Mother…."
Vlad was after a book once Vampi helped him get it , the twins would tamper with her memories and make her believe she was me… Draculina and married to Vlad… This was so sweet…


I had seen pictures of Miari Briefs .. my sister doesn’t have bad taste….not bad at all…. I know the first thing I plan on doing….

Vlad sent his finest Lycan slaves to fetch Wolfgang Dracula…. I watched as they drug him into our hide-out.. The coven gathered around and I walked out.…

"Draculina?" father inquired…

"Actually I am Vampirella…. You could never tell us apart…" I laughed, "If you will excuse me I have a husband that needs me.."

"It won't work LINA… Sayians have a special bond a link with their mates….. " Wolfgang protested

"So do twins…. Thanks for the info Dad…. But Vampi is going to the Dragon lair… the bond will be broken and with the right spell as her identical twin I can pick it up again… Of course I will only let him her the thoughts I want him to hear… I might not have Vampi's stare but I do have my own thing…. Or did you forget my siren's whisper… With it I can control the telepathic bond…"

As I left the coven castle, I heard my fathers muffle cries as the Lycans tore him apart and drug him down to the special cell that would keep him from escaping…

I was stopped by several Vampires… "Vlad says you should look as if you been in a fight.."

I grin, "Please I may not be as strong as that goody 2 shoes but I am stronger than you…"

After a refreshing battle, I felt Vampi's thoughts disappear… Good she has entered the lair… I sing to the wind and it carried my voice… I was able to make contact with Miari quickly…. Although it is very weak… this is good he can't read my mind then…

I get home and find him in the weapons room packing weapons… "Whatcha doing?"

He turned a bit surprised…

I smiled…

"Vampi?" He frowned… I lowered my eyes, "I think I messed up, I got turn upside down and reveres by Fu Ji Saga… He tried to alter me… now I can barely sense you… for a moment I thought I lost you… and my soul feels weird.. the Dragons say my aura and light will be out of wack for a few months possible forever… They said I may or may not act a bit strangely sometimes " I put on my best Sarah Burnheart act and fainted a bit… "I feel so weak…"


Miari dropped the weapons and picked me up… Mmmmmmm he does look tasty….. "You need blood Vampi, here…"

Gladly I though as I sunk my fangs in.. Should I turn him? No not now… maybe later…. After I had my fill I began to kiss him…

"Vampi you know I don't like to kiss you with blood on your lips and ….." was he turning a bit green…

"Sorry… I just missed you… " I purred as I tried to take off his cloths… He struggled with me, "Justice?"

Hmm that was the name of that brat… ugh I hate kids! "I did all I can, now it is up to her and the Dragon… We can't do anything but wait…" I returned to trying to take off his cloths…

"What about the weapons?" Miari asked…

"She can't use them now… Miari I have missed you can't we .. you know before we go to the hospital…" I purred in his ear….

"But…" he stuttered as I kissed down his chest….

"there isn't anything we can do but wait… isn't the other one there… um…. Hot fire?" I lowered my head to find the right position….

"you mean…. " he then jumped with a pleasurable yelp, "Hotstuff our son…"

I paused to speak, "These days I do not know what he is calling himself anymore." Returning to what I was doing I let my motion sway him into giving in…

Satisfaction! I thought after such a wonderful time of enjoying my sister's husband… He is quite the lover… Later I will definitely have to turn him….

We arrived at the hospital and the other kid waved at me..... and then this one……





UGH I HATE KIDS!








Vampi, Trunks, Justice

Labels: